news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-07-2005, 01:34 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what are some of the dumbest reasons you have ever gotten dumped for

well,back in the day,this one chick i was dating choked on my dick and nearly died while giving me head and claimed i did it intentionally cause previously that day,she had got me mad

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 01:42 PM   #2
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey
Default Re: what are some of the dumbest reasons you have ever gotten dumped for

Some chick broke up with me cuz she found it strange i was fucking her mother and sisters too. Stupid b*tch.

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 01:42 PM   #3
Alucard Dracu

Alucard Dracu grasshopper
Default Re: what are some of the dumbest reasons you have ever gotten dumped for

you've taken the graveyard name to far crisp.
Alucard Dracu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 03:41 PM   #4
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

LOL Gravey

To be honest, and not bragging, but......I never got dumped really......well ok, this one time, I made out with a fucking gorgeous latina chick, and the next day she said "it was only for last night"
And that was really my only experience with getting dumped.....Girls do not dump me, i'm fucking cassanova
Old 11-07-2005, 03:43 PM   #5
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

sadly i have never gotten dumped for a dumb reason. girls gotta work things out sometimes, so do i so we've never broken up for silly reasons.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #6
Ayatollah Prolific

Ayatollah Prolific grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Ayatollah Prolific

I got dumped by this one chick, because I refused to kiss her with morning breath.
And a Folded News Clip with a depressing headline
Entitled Hip Hop is Lost in Dead Times
crossed out viciously with countless pen lines
--Ayatollah Prolific
I never sleep, yet I yearn greatly to dream
Beware the demon creeps, my fragile senses must be keen

Ayatollah Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:00 PM   #7
ררר
Banned

ררר grasshopper

/
ררר is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:03 PM   #8
ררר
Banned

ררר grasshopper

I never got dumped. lol. I always dump people, if I don't like them anymore.
ררר is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:04 PM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got dumped for having sexual relations with her 11 year old sis. . .

I'm making a joke.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:07 PM   #10
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

sure you are jasper

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Rayson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 05:12 PM   #11
hellbound
since birth...

hellbound grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to hellbound

i got dumped once because i slapped her in the face with my dick and she got a black eye and broke her nose. she said im too abusive.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:16 PM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNZINI
sure you are jasper
Yeah, I'm going to hell. One day people will find out and I'm gonna crack like Gene Hackman in Under Suspicion.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:23 PM   #13
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

When I was A teenager I was dating this petite phillipino girl and she was a Virgin...one day we were making out and she was stroking my bulge so I pulled it out and she said "YOU AIN"T PUTTING THAT IN ME!" I laughed it off but the following week she broke up with me and some rich smallish whitekid popped that cherry... Damn that shit had me flipped out I was like what? because she told me about it on the phone after we broke up. Then she said she was sorry maybe we can go out again... I fucking threw the phone out the window. The next time I saw that girl was at a catholic school dance and she was like Hiiiiiii Beeeeeeen trying to be all sweet when I seen her . I smiled and said whats up you little whore and kept walking...she turned red and did'nt bother to go to the dance because she knew I would've put her on flame broil
Old 11-07-2005, 05:28 PM   #14
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only time i got dumped was because she got engaged
Old 11-07-2005, 05:35 PM   #15
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta

Only once but that was because she committed suicide. We won't dabble too much into that tho.