news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son
Thumbs up Killah Priest Album After PWOWR

For those who didn't know PWOWR originally started as a Priest album fully produced by Godz Wrath. Even though PWOWR is still mostly produced by them it seems their chemistry has called again for this to finally happen.
Quote:
Under the radar, Banks laid the finishing touches on production and mix for Killah Priest’s P.W.O.W.R; continued the work on the Ma’at project with a range of instrumentalists; *explored new grounds with different singers; and started production on Killah Priest’s album-in-making ‘Planet of the Godz’.
For me the chemistry between the Maccabees/BMM and Godz Wrath crews is unparalleled in the past decade plus.... allow me to prove my point...
Old 02-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Godz Wrath need to carry on there work with other Wu members as they got gems

Im sure they already got a Shabazz album already done
Old 02-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I want to hear that damn track between Priest and Shabazz from Cilva's 24-minute beat video. the beat was crazy and priest was ripping it. where is it??
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote