0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2005, 03:28 PM   #1
Ebo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 158
Rep Power: 0
Ebo grasshopper
Default Kind of a warning

All "truth" should be thoroughly examined before accepting it beyond doubt.

A lot of people misinterpret belief in the way that they confuse it with knowledge:

I believe in God vs. I know God

Replace 'God' in this sentence with whatever you like.

Now belief isn't dangerous, it helps people, gives hope, but you have to understand that with every belief there's doubt.

Now acting on your beliefs as if they were facts makes this so dangerous.

I'm curious to see what you think about this.

It might not be to clear what my point is, but i'm basically trying to point out the differences in dealing with your own thoughts. Everyone should question their own beliefs all the time i think, until we know it to be false or fact.

I believe knowledge is beyond doubt
__________________
Isn't that powerful?
Ebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 04:16 PM   #2
PJ FlemFlam
Superb
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: dirty south"AL"
Posts: 125
Rep Power: 0
PJ FlemFlam grasshopper
Default Re: Kind of a warning

peace famz,i guess you have to have faith with any,to believe(trust)something
you also have to perform works while practicing faith,your dead if your not feed'n knowledge to your head,i've been sleep'n to long,i also realize what my manz said hell razah becareful what you follow if you ain't about dat,oh yeah being double mind'd will leave you confuse'd,i'm so glad for the ones on here dat share info on some zhit i don't know,then one 'n da same you'll catch a phrase familiar with whatz been told in here,so peace
PJ FlemFlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 04:43 PM   #3
GENERAL WISE
CLANSMAN
 
GENERAL WISE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Age: 26
Posts: 8,397
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 0
GENERAL WISE iron monkeyGENERAL WISE iron monkeyGENERAL WISE iron monkey
Default Re: Kind of a warning

God helps us feel secure
enough said
GENERAL WISE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 03:12 AM   #4
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebo
All "truth" should be thoroughly examined before accepting it beyond doubt.

A lot of people misinterpret belief in the way that they confuse it with knowledge:

I believe in God vs. I know God

Replace 'God' in this sentence with whatever you like.

Now belief isn't dangerous, it helps people, gives hope, but you have to understand that with every belief there's doubt.

Now acting on your beliefs as if they were facts makes this so dangerous.

I'm curious to see what you think about this.

It might not be to clear what my point is, but i'm basically trying to point out the differences in dealing with your own thoughts. Everyone should question their own beliefs all the time i think, until we know it to be false or fact.

I believe knowledge is beyond doubt
i agree, but how can you find God?
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 01:15 PM   #5
hectis
Vic
 
hectis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 31
Posts: 11,677
Rep Power: 45
hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet sista
i agree, but how can you find God?


THE FIRST THING U MUST DO IS GET THE KNOWLEDGE THAT IS ALWAYS THE BEST PLACE TO START U KNOW READ SOME BOOKS AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO ARE WISE AND BUILD WITH IN UR SELF IT IS NOT HARD TO FIND GOD HE IS ALWAYS AROUND
__________________


Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 04:26 PM   #6
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth
 
Aqua Luna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Lebanon a.k.a Long Beach, Ca.
Posts: 864
Rep Power: 0
Aqua Luna grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet sista
i agree, but how can you find God?
You need to know who it is you are looking for -

If you don't know what he looks like, then you won't know it even if you were to find him.
__________________
Aqua Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #7
dif de la rev
wheel re invent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 525
Rep Power: 0
dif de la rev shaolin monk
Default

belief is a feeling that it could be true/real. know is to be sure and grounded. to believe in god is to place everything in/on god. to know god is to take the reins per se from god.
__________________
Who be Whom
dif de la rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 06:24 PM   #8
Kong
Veteran Member
 
Kong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 29
Posts: 3,358
Rep Power: 16
Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebo
All "truth" should be thoroughly examined before accepting it beyond doubt.

A lot of people misinterpret belief in the way that they confuse it with knowledge:

I believe in God vs. I know God

Replace 'God' in this sentence with whatever you like.

Now belief isn't dangerous, it helps people, gives hope, but you have to understand that with every belief there's doubt.

Now acting on your beliefs as if they were facts makes this so dangerous.

I'm curious to see what you think about this.

It might not be to clear what my point is, but i'm basically trying to point out the differences in dealing with your own thoughts. Everyone should question their own beliefs all the time i think, until we know it to be false or fact.

I believe knowledge is beyond doubt

people need to use there own common sense when taking things in, its not really doubt in belief's its just knowing theres always things to learn.

is dangerous if people dont use there own mind with it all.
__________________
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:12 AM   #9
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
You need to know who it is you are looking for -

If you don't know what he looks like, then you won't know it even if you were to find him.

ok, how does he look like?
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 01:19 AM   #10
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth
 
Aqua Luna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Lebanon a.k.a Long Beach, Ca.
Posts: 864
Rep Power: 0
Aqua Luna grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet sista
ok, how does he look like?
yeah...that's the best question!

He is Black, and he is Original meaning red, brown, yellow

not only that cuz that's just his physcial features -

you have to be able to tell truth from trick - knowledge

and belief from fact...

so you need to know who the devil is - that's the whiteman

now, don't think I'm saying the average white guy you see on the street is gonna try to do evil by you...

No, I'm talking about the current power structure of Eurpoean dominance on this planet.

The real truth is that you are God...a female version of him

And Allah can never manifest his power if you don't do it.

Allah's power is Truth and you can understand truth by studying Supreme Mathematics - which is the science of the universe...which is everything sun, moon and stars.
__________________
Aqua Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 02:11 AM   #11
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
yeah...that's the best question!

He is Black, and he is Original meaning red, brown, yellow
For God sake sista, how can God be a black man?
i mean God has the ability to bring dead back and can tell about the unseen and the future and all of that if he was a God then how come he doesn't have any of the god's quality?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna
The real truth is that you are God...a female version of him
yeah right, that suppose to sound like a compliment but you know i really canít get it. iím a human. humans are weak. humans need each other. God is strong and needs no one.

what do you mean that Allah can never manifest his power if i don't do it?!
i mean seariously, it doesn't make sense. i think a God shouldn't have a weaknesses. or else he can't be called a GOD.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:11 AM   #12
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth
 
Aqua Luna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Lebanon a.k.a Long Beach, Ca.
Posts: 864
Rep Power: 0
Aqua Luna grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet sista
For God sake sista, how can God be a black man?
i mean God has the ability to bring dead back and can tell about the unseen and the future and all of that if he was a God then how come he doesn't have any of the god's quality?
Don't you know that after a person dies their body decomposes? So, after you die - you can't come back to life...that is science. You have never seen God do such a thing and noone ever has seen him do that. But, The Original Asiatic Blackman can bring a mentally dead person back to mental life with Truth...he can also use his mind to predict what happens in the future. The Original man can tell you about things that are unseen if he studies them.


yeah right, that suppose to sound like a compliment but you know i really canít get it. iím a human. humans are weak. humans need each other. God is strong and needs no one.
Actually it's not a compliment it's the Truth...Faith is dead with out works - God needs humans to bring about his will on Earth.

what do you mean that Allah can never manifest his power if i don't do it?!
i mean seariously, it doesn't make sense. i think a God shouldn't have a weaknesses. or else he can't be called a GOD.
I'm talking about the Truth...if people don't start understanding what the truth is then the Devil will continue to cause suffering.
__________________
Aqua Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 04:20 AM   #13
thelion1856
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 135
Rep Power: 0
thelion1856 grasshopper
Default

wait wait wait........hold up here......ummmm.... i always thought god was Woody Allen........Umm he's god right? right???? Woody Allen is god? Yeah this is what god looks like....






Last edited by thelion1856; 04-09-2006 at 04:23 AM.
thelion1856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 02:16 AM   #14
sweet sista
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 372
Rep Power: 0
sweet sista grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna

Don't you know that after a person dies their body decomposes? So, after you die - you can't come back to life...that is science. You have never seen God do such a thing and noone ever has seen him do that.
I sure didnít see god in person but I hope one day I will. So of course I didnít see him doiní it but I saw how some lands were turned from death to life. And the same happens to the plants so similarly he can bring us back to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna

But, The Original Asiatic Blackman can bring a mentally dead person back to mental life with Truth...he can also use his mind to predict what happens in the future. The Original man can tell you about things that are unseen if he studies them.
A lot of times you can see people who are considered as the best of the best of scientists after a long study they still make stupid mistakes. Could be in their very field and major or it could be in their daily life. If they were Gods they wouldnít have made mistakes after studying something and getting a degree at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna

Actually it's not a compliment it's the Truth...Faith is dead with out works - God needs humans to bring about his will on Earth..
If so, then what makes him a God?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Luna

I'm talking about the Truth...if people don't start understanding what the truth is then the Devil will continue to cause suffering.
I agree on that but the truth has to be really really the truth.

Last edited by sweet sista; 04-11-2006 at 02:20 AM.
sweet sista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 02:22 AM   #15
galt john galt
run, away - slave!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 346
Rep Power: 0
galt john galt grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet sista
. . . the truth has to be really really the truth.
how can the truth not really be the truth? doubt of truth comes from the perception of reality.
galt john galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Various - Ghost Dog Soundtrack voodoodrew Album Reviews 59 12-10-2014 03:52 PM
fav. thing to eat for breakfast duck lo gangsta General Chat 37 11-12-2005 09:14 AM
Suggestion for Wu-Tang Corp staff The Transporter Wu-Tang Chamber 0 10-21-2005 12:40 AM
God Vs Devil Originô Wu-Tang Chamber 9 08-05-2005 05:58 PM
Everybodys Talkin diePukey Wu-Tang Chamber 9 07-02-2005 04:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one