news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-22-2013, 06:38 AM   #76
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
We spoke on the phone about a month ago. I said 'yo I heard u dissing me on ure new record'... He said 'oh nah nah haha its not a diss, I just hollared at u on the song cause you aint put my banners up on the site like u promised.'

I said: 'Indeed I havent. Have you or ya man ever sent me these banners?'.

Priest: 'U mean u aint got them'.

Me: 'Nope'.

Priest: 'Oh oh ok Imma tell my man to send them to you then.

Please don't tell me Priest has committed a diss track to wax over banners on Wu-Corp? If so this record just lost it's potential classic status...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #77
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
We spoke on the phone about a month ago. I said 'yo I heard u dissing me on ure new record'... He said 'oh nah nah haha its not a diss, I just hollared at u on the song cause you aint put my banners up on the site like u promised.'

between mixing and editing an album thats gonna save wu and asking killa bees if theyre dissing him civlas sure been busy

im wondering if civla has to end every call with killa bees with the "yo i heard you dissed me" routine

the PWOWR

next time KP gives you banners... use them
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #78
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden crouching tiger

Those snippets are sounding real good. I cant wait for this to come in the mail. According to the KillahPriest.com forum, the pre-orders started shipping out earlier this week.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #79
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Priest! Just got this shit in the mail, so the website is definitely official. You guys that ordered should be getting yours soon.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:07 PM   #80
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^which website?

im def gona order this after listening to the leak

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #81
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^which website?

im def gona order this after listening to the leak
pwowr.com

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:11 PM   #82
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Thanks everybody for all the pm links.

I cant believe he dissed cilvaringz, graveyard shifter, and PCP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Nah there is a link. Food doesn't have it. I was instructed not to give it out. Priest is dissing a killa bee though, the 4th disciple beat proves that he fell off. My favorite track right now is super god
I got the link from check two bro.

Quote:

^proof that I have the album and priest dissed cilvaringz, skampoe and graveyard shifter.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:14 PM   #83
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ Hook me up with a link fam!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:15 PM   #84
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden crouching tiger

http://pwowr.com/
Old 02-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #85
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
this shit aint leakin cuz it aint comin out in normal stores, u gotta get it directly from them....

what???????
Old 02-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #86
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
what???????
What i meant is that i have yet to see this product(the killah priest album) for sale on any of the normal vendors (amazon, itunes, cd universe etc.). Which means that its chances of leaking early like most albums isnt as big....doesnt matter to me anymore i jus pre-ordered through pwowr.com so i guess ima jus wait regardless now...
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #87
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden crouching tiger

Just got mine in the mail. About to give it a listen now.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #88
clanarchy
CHICKEN HEAD

clanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal sonclanarchy prodigal son

Can anyone hook me up with a link. Gonna cost me $50+ through pwowr.com. That's taking the piss.
clanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #89
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

^Ditto.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #90
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanarchy View Post
Can anyone hook me up with a link. Gonna cost me $50+ through pwowr.com. That's taking the piss.
why don't you wait to post till you're done pissing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote