news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-29-2016, 09:16 AM   #1
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Nintendo 64 twenty year anniversary.

Nintendo's third home console dropped two decades ago today. Super Mario 64 was mind blowing at the time. The Resident Evil 2 port is one of my favorite games on the system. Critics and fans hated on Castlevania 64, but it was still my joint. Killer Instinct Gold is the only good fighting game on the system. Cannot forget Goldeneye 007 proved that a first person shooter is possible on consoles if handled properly. I will always remember having twenty people crammed into my little ass room back in the late nineties passing around Nintendo 64 controllers playing this for hours. I may pull mine out of the closet today for the head rush of nostalgia.

Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 09-29-2016 at 09:19 AM.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:27 AM   #2
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah lots of great memories on N64
Goldeneye has to forever be in the top 5 console games of all time, I couldnt fathom how many hours I mustve put into that game solo and playing multiplayer with friends

I remember before I owned the system I used to save up what little change I had in grade school just to rent a N64 system and Goldeneye for a few days a bunch of times

playing it nowadays with the N64 controls is ridiculous though lol

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:19 PM   #3
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Still got my N64, the system has some truly classic games. The 2 Zelda games are epic, Goldeneye, Mario 64, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Conkers bad fur day, Mario Kart, F-Zero X, fucking Diddy Kong racing which had one of the hardest final bosses ever. The system also had the best Wrestling game to date WWF No Mercy.

For a system that was considered backward because of the cartridges it brought a lot of innovation with it. Open world games, multiplayer, the analog stick on the monstrous controller, the rumble pack. There was even a hardware add-on if you got Donkey Kong 64, you got that red expansion pack cause the game wouldn't work with the standard hardware.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:27 PM   #4
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^that list is perfect but where's Super Smash Bros? Do things one their own terms is why I like Nintendo
Old 09-30-2016, 04:37 AM   #5
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete prodigal sonMachete prodigal sonMachete prodigal sonMachete prodigal sonMachete prodigal sonMachete prodigal son

the 64 was the retarded step brother of consoles. call me shallow or whatever, but i couldn't play games with that clunky, star ship enterprize, brick of a controller.

although i vaguely remember a few drunken nights on golden eye
Old 10-01-2016, 01:08 AM   #6
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machete View Post
the 64 was the retarded step brother of consoles. call me shallow or whatever, but i couldn't play games with that clunky, star ship enterprize, brick of a controller.

although i vaguely remember a few drunken nights on golden eye
What you prefered that shitty fucking PS1 controller?!

Yeah this was the best console. The controller function was great, just that the D-Pad was usually unnecessary. But a lot of my favorite games are on the 64. I played the shit out of GoldenEye, Extreme G, Starfox and the others mentioned. Any recommendations for underrated 64 games? I got a few good ones like F-Zero and Conker on ebay a few years ago.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote