news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #46
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol but its true jasp

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #47
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
.u got a dlc about lobotomies and talkin computer screens posing as scientists...most of the weapons on new Vegas were weak
lol that was the only new vegas DLC i got and loved it, i agree with the weapons part though

i never got all the DLCs for F3 either i might have to do that. I only got one i think that brought me to some airfield
been a long time since i booted up F3 though, i still beat each one about 3 times
Old 11-21-2013, 08:05 PM   #48
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mothership Zeta was wack nigga. I'd rate Fallout 3 a 6/10, Zeta a 3/10 and New Vegas a solid 8.

Most Fallout fans prefer NV to 3.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #49
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thats gotta be bath salts talking right there lolol

Old 11-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #50
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Zeta completely raped the lore. Also, Fallout NV is better because no more level scaling, more and better quests, Benny, better factions and hardcore mode. NV is more true to the original Fallout games and that's why fans prefer NV.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:56 AM   #51
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hopefully there'll be another one to argue over before long lol! Site has been updated

Quote:
So far we’ve been throughly enjoying the mystery but it’s become a little less mysterious this evening with the addition of more teases on the site.

If you ran out mouse over the page and highlight the text you will have seen this message:

“Nuclear winter is coming. Reserve your future home today! 877-260-2299″

Right, so I think we can safely confirm another Fallout. It gets a little more intriguing, and we have not tested this ourselves, but apparently if you rang that number it starts plating the music Tranquility Lane from Fallout 3. This number is now no longer active.

This was then followed by the text:

###PERMISSION DENIED BY OVERSEER (15334) ###

Just as I was typing this up a new code has appeared on the site which reads:

ZL QRNE FVFGRE. V’Z URNQVAT GB GUR VAFGVGHGR. TBQ XABJF JUNG UNCCRARQ GB GUVF CYNPR ABJ. GUVF BYQ ONFGNEQ JVYY URYC HF. UR ZHFG URYC HF. –0321–

This can be decoded here using N setting of 13.

Which translates to:

MY DEAR SISTER. I’M HEADING TO THE INSTITUTE. GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE NOW. THIS OLD BASTARD WILL HELP US. HE MUST HELP US. –0321–”
Sounds like Boston/MIT confirmed...

http://www.incgamers.com/2013/11/fal...ming-new-codes
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:02 AM   #52
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Damnit i love bethesda man!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #53
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my social life is gonna end for a year when fallout 4 comes out on next gen
Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #54
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

U ain't never lied bro

Old 11-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #55
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

New Morse code up! It's basically the transmission of someone listing all the cities that have been destroyed by nukes. When it gets to Boston the transmission gets cut off, we can assume that the person transmitting was in Boston when the city got hit.

Old 11-27-2013, 04:10 PM   #56
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

It will suck. Calling it now. Skyrim with guns.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:45 PM   #57
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Blasphemy!!!

Old 11-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #58
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The countdown on there now says 'Nuclear winter is coming in 3days 06h 55m 58s' so hopefully we get some sort of confirmation next week....
Old 11-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #59
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
The countdown on there now says 'Nuclear winter is coming in 3days 06h 55m 58s' so hopefully we get some sort of confirmation next week....
like I said... Skyrim with guns.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #60
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
It will suck. Calling it now. Skyrim with guns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
like I said... Skyrim with guns.

Nuclear winter is coming in 2days 05h 03m 08s