news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #76
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/i-k.../1100-6416614/

"I know I'm a douche," Fallout 4 hoaxer says

Creator of TheSurvivor2299 website explains why he attempted to dupe gamers with teaser site.

Over the weekend, Bethesda confirmed that the Fallout 4 teaser website TheSurvivor2299 was indeed a fake. Now, its creator has come forward to explain why he did it. During a recent Reddit AMA titled "Uhm, Hello? I'm the Prick behind thesurvivor2299," the hoaxer said he stopped the campaign after Bethesda got into touch with him.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn," he said, noting that the intent of the campaign was to force Bethesda's hand to reveal Fallout 4 during Saturday night's Spike VGX awards.
The website featured a countdown clock ending on December 11. The hoaxer said he had planned to release a CGI trailer for Fallout 4 when the clock reached zero. This trailer still exists, but he's not planning to release it anytime soon.
"I'm one of these 'selfish bastards with a lot of money' so I wanted to release a CGI trailer," he said. "But [Bethesda marketing executive Pete Hines] killed my plans. Maybe I'll release it later along with the script, so somebody else can use it!"
The rumored Fallout 4 is believed to be set in Boston, Mass., though is is far from confirmed. The most recent Fallout title was 2010's Fallout: New Vegas, which was developed by Obsidian Entertainment and set in a postapocalyptic Las Vegas.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #77
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What a dick

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:40 AM   #78
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
What a dick
This!! Have to admit, it was a good hoax though
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:54 AM   #79
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its a dick move but hopefully lets bethesda know how anticipated this game is

I saw that IGN asked on FB whats the most anticipated game of 2014 - Fallout wasn't even a choice because its not a confirmed game but it was still the majority of comments
Old 12-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #80
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know how to feel about bethesdas secrecy sometimes....there are times I think it's good to get Suprised but then again...

Old 12-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #81
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck Todd Howard and Bethesda. Bunch of lying dick suckers. also fuck that dude who does the animations in all Beth games. Just got the job because he was buddies with Todd Howard in college. I've seen better animations in ps1 games.

Also fuck all you dudes supporting Bethesda and eating up their shit after faceraping the Fallout and TES franchise. Some of you guys are even playing their games on consoles. Embarrassing.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #82
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Lmao calm down now Jasper ,it's ok ...fallout ain't for everyone.

Old 12-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #83
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fallout is for me and other people who played the first two games. Fallout 3 shouldn't even be called Fallout. It's objectively a shitty game. Objectively.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #84
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lol we get it Jasper, get over it

I'm sure I put more than 200+ hours in to Fallout 1 and 2 a piece, and Fallout 3 is still a great game.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #85
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/..._medium=social

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking yes!!! We win again

Old 12-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #86
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

You guys are responsible for the downfall of gaming.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #87
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lmao I didn't know the gaming world was dead, im pretty sure its doing great. especially now that we know Fallout 4 is real
Old 12-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #88
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Jasper....such blasphemy iz ungodly.......he who speaks Gainst fallout should stick to pac man lolol no but seriously...whAt are some.of your fav games out there?

Old 12-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #89
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Tetris. It's a flawless game. It's simply perfect.
Super Mario World. Possibly the best Mario game ever. Even better than Super Mario Land 2 on gameboy.
Secret of Mana. I'm probably biased since it's my first RPG game, but it left a lifelong impression on me.
Zelda Ocarina of Time. No need to explain.
Grim Fandango. Really great adventure game with a beautiful atmosphere.
Longest Journey / Dreamfall. I like adventure games.
Deus Ex. Mix of RPG with stealth and guns set in the future. Hasn't really aged that well, but is still my favourite game ever.
NOLF and NOLF 2. kind of like Deus Ex but set in the 60's. James Bond meets Austin Powers. Great multiplayer too.
Dragon Quest VIII, in my opinion the best in the series. Great art style (Toriyama)
The Witcher 2. Play it if you like RPG's.
Sleeping Dogs. GTA in Hong Kong with Kung Fu fighting.
Professor Layton: Lost Future. It's a puzzle game.
Ni No Kuni. JRPG, Level 5, Studio Ghibli, feels.
Deus Ex HR. Arguably better than the original Deus Ex even if the last level and the ending(s) were pants on the head retarded.

I also play all the Fifas, except the last one. Fuck that piece of fuck to hell.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #90
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Cant even front,some of those games aare actually good