news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-12-2013, 02:44 AM   #91
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/..._medium=social

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking yes!!! We win again
I.want.to.believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You guys are responsible for the downfall of gaming.
Quote:
I also play all the Fifas
lol

Grim Fandango was a brilliant game though, I might give Deus Ex HR a try, looks like it could be good
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #92
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't buy Fifa, because I don't support EA. Their Fifa games are really good though, except Fifa 14.

Deus Ex HR is really great if you like stealth games. You can also play it as a first person shooter, but the game isn't really as rewarding when played like that. They released a Directors Cut version of Deus EX Human Revolution that supposedly fixed some issues with the original and added some more content. It's pretty cheap on Steam.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #93
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i gotta check out that deus ex hr game, it's probably only $20 now and i remember loving the first one.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #94
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah jasper, those are great games if you're still mentally and physically stuck in the fucking 90's. Why not go and start a thread about 'teen-hunter 2014' or some shit rather than coming up in here and dissing the almighty fallout.

Don't make me come to the pederlands and bitchslap the white off ya boy!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 03:59 PM   #95
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmfao
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:23 PM   #96
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotta agree with jasp

the first time i played fallout..it was the greatest game ever
im playing fallout 2 restoration project now...Im in the EPA at the moment and they got some cool NPC's that were meant for the original but got cut out due to deadlines.

Jasper if you havent heard of the fallout 2 restoration project google it right now. you will pop a boner. All *original* content.

I tried fallout 3 at a friends and barely made it out the vault....oblivion with guns=not fallout
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #97
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Will check that out when I'm done with Chrono Trigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
Yeah jasper, those are great games if you're still mentally and physically stuck in the fucking 90's. Why not go and start a thread about 'teen-hunter 2014' or some shit rather than coming up in here and dissing the almighty fallout.

Don't make me come to the pederlands and bitchslap the white off ya boy!

That's like saying, Liquid Sword is for people stuck in the 90's. What about OB4CL?

Also, more than half of those are pretty recent games. And the others are timeless.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #98
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Man....i never thought id ever see a fallout 3 hater,this has.gotta be tbe damn twilight zone
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #99
PALEFORCE
Banned

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Will check that out when I'm done with Chrono TriggerThat's like saying, Liquid Sword is for people stuck in the 90's. What about OB4CL?

Also, more than half of those are pretty recent games. And the others are timeless.
do yourself a favor and get that! its 2x the size of teh original game. Its all original developer content that was cut out of the release. its almost like a whole new game. the did some other cool shit like give cassidy a voice, your npcs wear armor now, new quest and maps. its fucking dope.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote