news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz
Default Killah Priest - The Psychic World of Walter Reed (Official Thread)

Move to review section after a week. Rate. Post thoughts and comments here.

DISC 1
THE OPENING 2:18
PRODUCED BY: ST. PETER

SHADOW LANDZ 3:37
PRODUCED BY: JORDAN RIVER BANKS

NEW REALITY 3:41

STREET THESIS 3:58
PRODUCED BY: KALISTO

EIN SOF (PARADISE) 3:35

DEVELOPING STORY 2:58

BRILLIANTAIRE 3:01
PRODUCED BY:ST. PETER

THE PARK 3:38
PRODUCED BY:KALISTO

DEVOTION TO THE SAINTS 3:45
FEATURING:GHOSTFACE KILLAH & INSPECTAH DECK

VISIONZ 3:01
PRODUCED BY: PURPOSE

THE WINGED PEOPLE 2:54

PEACE GOD 5:09
PRODUCED BY:CIPH BARKER

THE SPELL 3:43

SUPER GOD 2:42
PRODUCED BY:AYATOLLAH

SALUTE 2:27

THEY SAY 4:14

THE ELDERS GAVE US AURA 1:39
PRODUCED BY:AGALLAH THE DON

THE SEER, THE POET 4:09
PRODUCED BY:JORDAN RIVER BANKS

CURRENTS OF EVENTS 4:11

ENERGY WORK 4:07
FEATURING:THE RZA
PRODUCED BY:THE RZA

DISC 2

THE PWOWR (PROBLEM SOLVER) 5:03
PRODUCED BY:TRUE MASTA, THE GZA & SHOALIN MONKS

THE BLACK MARKET 3:35

L THEANINE 2:45
PRODUCED BY:PURPOSE

TONITE WE RIDE 3:05
FEATURING: GEORGE CLINTON

TOWER (THE VISITOR) 2:44

FORTUNE TELLER 3:10

THINK PRIEST (GOOD THOUGHTS) 3:48

GOLDEN CALF 3:40

FIRE STONE 2:30
PRODUCED BY:THE RZA

MENTALUDE (JUST MY THOUGHTS) 1:43
PRODUCED BY:KILLAH PRIEST & THE GZA

LORD MARDUK 4:29
FEATURING: LORD FURY
PRODUCED BY:MERCILLESS

MUSIC OF THE SPHERES 3:30

ANAKIM DREAMS 2:10
PRODUCED BY:4TH DISCIPLE

HOW I WRITE 3:49

WUBIAN NATION 2:39
FEATURING:RAEKWON
PRODUCED BY:FEDERICO CSIK LOPEZ

THE DOCUMENT 3:39
GODZ WRATH PRODUCTIONS

LISTEN TO ME 4:07

LOTUS FLOWER 4:04

THE QUESTION 1:19
PRODUCED BY:KILLAH PRIEST

LOVE IS LIFE 3:49
FEATURING: ALITA DUPRAY
PRODUCED BY:M.O.D. THE BLACK MARVEL

NAZARETH 3:47

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 02-22-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I STILL HAVENT HEARD THE WHOLE SHIT JUST HALF WAY THE FIRST CD BUT STILL VOTED FOR CLASSiC

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #3
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Dick rider smh

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Another poll with 6 choices. Please, can you tell me the distinction between 'banger' and 'superior'?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #5
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Another poll with 6 choices. Please, can you tell me the distinction between 'banger' and 'superior'?
Not wasting my time with hippies. Go listen to my chemical romance...
Old 02-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I understand why you don't think it is stupid. It is because you are a a stupid person, and stupid people don't realize the things they are doing are stupid.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-23-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
Hollow Dartz

They could've left the additional screaming off of the tonite we ride hook, but the track is still official. Conan throwing lighting bolts at your fam!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
Dick rider smh
TORONTO FAGGiT

Old 02-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #9
GodFather
Old Ass Member

GodFather crouching tiger

i havnt been this amazed since wu forever. true story. this is a journey. i listend to all 41 tracks from front to back. Im in outer space and I'm not coming back
Old 02-23-2013, 12:21 AM   #10
CEITEDMOFO

I NEED TO SMOKE A SOME TREES SO I CAN HEAR EVERYTHInG PERFECTLY

Old 02-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I'm reviewing this live. Super God is the worst track so far. Kinda embarrassing actually.

Old 02-23-2013, 12:59 AM   #12
GodFather
Old Ass Member

GodFather crouching tiger

mad pain killers and henniken do the trick...im floatin to this...priest is an artist and one of the best writers. poetry in motion.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:33 AM   #13
CEITEDMOFO

PAIN KILLERS ARE FOR FAGs

Old 02-23-2013, 05:40 AM   #14
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm reviewing this live. Super God is the worst track so far. Kinda embarrassing actually.
I agree. I was like..........

Old 02-23-2013, 05:51 AM   #15
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-

Last edited by Rame; 02-24-2013 at 05:57 AM.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote