news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #271
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
its hit and miss but the tracks that work are nuggets of genius.

i kind of know what bens saying, but imo thats just the way priest always sounds, slightly offbeat. less rhythmic and more spoken word.
Exactly...priest has had that same brokenly slow flow sense heavy mental. I listen to Priest for the deep lyrics and the voice and to me the slow jaggedness of his flow just goes along wit everthing else to me now at this point. Everyones entitled to there opinion but i think that this is definately his best work since the offering, and it still seems to have hidden gems that i missed upon first few listens.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #272
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Old 03-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #273
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is sick as fuck

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 PM   #274
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PRIEST>>> NAs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #275
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
TONITE WE RIDE IS A BANGER UP THIS VERSION WHERE ITS PRIEST DOIN THE HOOK SO I CAN DELETE THE ALBUMS HORRIBLE VERSIoN
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #276
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WORST HOOK OF ALLTiME

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:59 PM   #277
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Salute man....that beat...fuck.....

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #278
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
WORST HOOK OF ALLTiME
I posted the version with just him and not the zombie people. I've been deleted that shit from my album and replaced it with the one i posted lol. Priest fucked up on that one.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:50 AM   #279
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
PRIEST>>> NAs
No one will deny this. Priest' discography is far superior
Old 03-04-2013, 06:14 AM   #280
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
No one on wu corp. will deny this. Priest' discography is far superior
Fixed.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:58 AM   #281
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
No one with brains will deny this. Priest' discography is far superior
fixed
Old 03-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #282
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
fixed
Haha ok kid. nas bodied priest on gun for gun and crime cardinals. Doesn't really matter though, Priest and Nas are in my top 5, I win either way lol
Old 03-04-2013, 12:15 PM   #283
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Yes Nas was better on those tracks. Gun For Gun was one of the worst Priest verses on The Offering. Still a good verse. Priest is more consistent than Nas. While Nas is dropping Life Is Good, KP delivers qualityalbums like PWOWR.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #284
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Yes Nas was better on those tracks. Gun For Gun was one of the worst Priest verses on The Offering. Still a good verse. Priest is more consistent than Nas. While Nas is dropping Life Is Good, KP delivers qualityalbums like PWOWR.
Life is Good, was on point. Near Classic status. Lyrics are impeccable. production on point. IDK what you're talking about. Like i said I win either way as a fan. Anyways kid, I'm not trying to feed the troll just saying the only people you'll catch saying Priest is better than Nas are on Wu corp. and Killahpriest.com lol. Have a nice day.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #285
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Is this in stores? I have not been able to find it at all.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote