news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2013, 06:49 PM   #316
Brayden
The Essence

Brayden crouching tiger

Video for The Winged People
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-SrHOc7bg9M
Brayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #317
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
Okay guys, I just got my copy in the mail, but I already own a digital version of the album. What I'm wondering is, do you guys think I should open this or do you think a sealed copy of this CD will be worth something someday?

There's not anything overly cool in the album is there? (like a poster or something)
I had heard that some people received a 'Never Again' sampler and others received sweat pants autographed by Remedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #318
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So fucking dope.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 03-07-2013 at 07:24 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #319
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I had heard that some people received a 'Never Again' sampler and others received sweat pants autographed by Remedy.
yeah, i got my remedy autographed sweatpants.

and i gotta say, they smelled somewhat used & unwashed. but i guess thats what the true fans want.

listened to disc 1. priest is the man.

3 best wu affiliates: priest, rev. burke & killa sin.

they should start a group "the priest, the reverend & the sinner".

would probably be the best wu affiliate album since "silent weapons for quiet wars".

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #320
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thats a bad ass concept^
Old 03-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #321
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
yeah, i got my remedy autographed sweatpants.

and i gotta say, they smelled somewhat used & unwashed. but i guess thats what the true fans want.

listened to disc 1. priest is the man.

3 best wu affiliates: priest, rev. burke & killa sin.

would probably be the best wu affiliate album since "silent weapons for quiet wars".
& the heaven razah

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:48 AM   #322
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post

Would probably be the best wu affiliate album since "silent weapons for quiet wars".

+1

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #323
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Do you guys know anyplace online that has the lyrics to this album?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:51 AM   #324
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkey

Thumbs up, Main Man. Somebody make that happen now! peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #325
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

IMO his best work. Classic my new best ever wu album. So much substance and heart and soul in this joint

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #326
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I think this is what Styles tried to do last yr lol

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:06 PM   #327
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

After 2 weeks of constant listening, this is definitely a classic. A looper with no skipper.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #328
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

after a couple weeks listening to pretty much nothing but this, i've whittled it down to my own personal standards and i gotta say, what remains is one of the best albums in the entire wu-affiliated repertoire.

only 16 of the 41 tracks are all i'll listen too from here on out, fuck the rest. they're good and all, whatever, but time is precious in this life and i can't be fucking around with the bullshit.
Old 03-11-2013, 06:21 AM   #329
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
after a couple weeks listening to pretty much nothing but this, i've whittled it down to my own personal standards and i gotta say, what remains is one of the best albums in the entire wu-affiliated repertoire.

only 16 of the 41 tracks are all i'll listen too from here on out, fuck the rest. they're good and all, whatever, but time is precious in this life and i can't be fucking around with the bullshit.
One of the best albums in the Wu library but yet there are only 16 out of 41 tracks that are worth listening to past initial listens?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #330
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

killah priest traveled the entire universe on 2 CD's

NASA lost

GZA is floating in space drunk on heineken thinking of space raps that can fuck with KP

good luck

the PWOWR = 5 mic classic that stilled time
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote