news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #91
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

yeah, we here cant get that boring shit about cosmos, angels, planets, nefelims, portals in space and other crap.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #92
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
yeah, we here cant get that boring shit about cosmos, angels, planets, nefelims, portals in space and other crap.
Oh well, can't please everyone.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #93
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Agreed. This is pure dope. In feeling disc two more than disc one at this moment
Yea I bet you're loving those 4-5 piano driven tracks in a row on disc 2 that all seem to blend together. Disc two goes much too far off the overall theme of the album, it lacks focus.

But to each his own I guess.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:23 PM   #94
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when you take away the songs you don't like, how many are left? over 20? over 30? Most hiphop albums now are like 16 tracks at the most, with skits and bullshit, so anything more than that is basically a bonus.
what if the album had just been disc 1, how would you feel about it? what if disc 2 had been labelled "bonus mixtape" or something?
i could see if it was 41 tracks with only 3 bangers, but you're basically complaining that you don't like very item of food at a buffet even though you ate 2 plates of food. i know this is an analogy you'll understand.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 02-24-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #95
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Yea I bet you're loving those 4-5 piano driven tracks in a row on disc 2 that all seem to blend together. Disc two goes much too far off the overall theme of the album, it lacks focus.

But to each his own I guess.
Nigga so what? I'm feeling this shit, why are you trying to dictate what we can or cannot like? I don't give a fuck about that shit, it's not a problem at all. You're right about one thing. To each his own. McDonald's hippie. Bitching about nothing.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #96
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there are 5 piano tracks in a row...oh man boohoo
sgt peppers is trash because every track has a guitar on it, so all of the songs sound the same
Old 02-24-2013, 03:33 PM   #97
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ah yes, I totally get it now. Thank you for enlightening me. I'm not dissing the album as a whole. You're absolutely right, there are 30 or so bangers on there. Some of those are classics. But for an album to be classic as a whole, there needs to be cohesion throughout the entire album, which is why I don't think Wu-Tang Forever is a classic either. (It's damn near as close as a double album can be) The problem I noticed right away with this disc, and it started back with his press clippings last year where he "wasn't sure if it would be a double disc or not" is a lack of direction. What I get from this album, is a half and half blend of spacey hipster shit, (ironically Hollow loves it) and a mafioso album similar to Only Built for Cuban Linx... Now, tell me if I'm nuts in that assertion. Tell me you don't hear a change in theme at the beginning of disc 2.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #98
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

what you're calling a flaw may have been intentional

and i think it's safe to say RZA's still go it if "Fire Stone" is any indication, ghostface would've been awesome on that
Old 02-24-2013, 03:41 PM   #99
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I don't think it was intentional at all. I think he took two different themed albums, and smashed them together, probably because some fan blog requested it.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #100
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
what you're calling a flaw may have been intentional

and i think it's safe to say RZA's still go it if "Fire Stone" is any indication, ghostface would've been awesome on that
Yeah I was feeling both of the Rza beats, that 4th beat could've been better. I know it's old from what I've heard but still.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #101
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone got a copy without killah priest on it

i need that shit, these beats is fucking disgusting

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #102
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So when is this gonna be on amazon?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #103
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHO ELSE IMAGINES SOUL BELLY DANCE TO THE SEDUCTIVE SOUNDS OF NAZARETH

LMFAO@ PRIESTS CHICK VOICE ON "CURRENTS OF EVENTS"

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #104
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
lmao
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #105
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
good album, but boring as a fuck

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote