news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #106
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Nah, right now it's only available on priests' website
Thanks, man. can't wait to listen.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #107
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Will this be available on iTunes or Amazon though? Or only Priest's website?

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:17 PM   #108
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

LOL Who voted wack? Definitely trolling
Old 02-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #109
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

i wanna eventually review this shit but i still havent listened to every track all the way through yet. So far the opening, shadow landz, new reality, street thesis, ein sof, developing story, brilliantaire, the park, devotion of the saints, visionz, the elders gave us aura, energy work, L Thianine, Tower, think priest, fire stone, how i write, lotus flower and nazreth are all in my constant music rotation (driving, smoking, chillin)...Must say that this bitch i fuck wit last night told me that this was the worst shit she ever heard in her life....and her favorite rapper is 2chainz and future smh
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #110
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
LOL Who voted wack? Definitely trolling
This is why you should vote in my poll instead. Hollow doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #111
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

ok i gotta add wubian nation to my list of faves....Rae went hard and seemed to come wit more energy than he has been comin wit lately, but than again its no tellin how long priest had that verse
Old 02-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #112
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
ok i gotta add wubian nation to my list of faves....Rae went hard and seemed to come wit more energy than he has been comin wit lately, but than again its no tellin how long priest had that verse
Him and ghost came correct on this. Refreshing
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #113
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
Must say that this bitch i fuck wit last night told me that this was the worst shit she ever heard in her life....and her favorite rapper is 2chainz and future smh
there's no hope for this generation
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:37 PM   #114
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

one of the greatest double albums ever made

killah priest is the deepest rapper to ever do it

the most underrated emcee of all time dropped another classic

while beautifulrock tries to lock down a rating for the album and takes decimal points off tracks for incredibly nerdy reasons... i just bang the LP and reflect on its classic nature

2 CDs worth of magic

KILLAH PRIEST
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #115
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
one of the greatest double albums ever made

killah priest is the deepest rapper to ever do it

the most underrated emcee of all time dropped another classic

while beautifulrock tries to lock down a rating for the album and takes decimal points off tracks for incredibly nerdy reasons... i just bang the LP and reflect on its classic nature

2 CDs worth of magic

KILLAH PRIEST
lmao!!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #116
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotdamn i need to hear this shit
Old 02-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #117
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
This is why you should vote in my poll instead. Hollow doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
The thing is I don't know what I'm going to vote. I can't after listening to it for 1 time. I need like 4 spins for a regular album, but an album with 41 tracks? I already forgot some of the shit I listened to, that doesn't mean it's bad at all, but there's so much material on here it needs more time and focus.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #118
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This the first Wu double CD since forever?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:36 PM   #119
Unbroken

Unbroken drunken mastaUnbroken drunken mastaUnbroken drunken masta

Killah Priest has just delivered an amazing new album! I've listened to it straight through twice and I honestly must say I'm very impressed. I can't micro manage each track because I really believe that this a real album and each song must be played in the context of Priest's overall theme. Which in my opinion is he's uniquely spiritual view of himself, the streets, Hiphop, and the universe.

It's going to take some time to decipher all of these lyrics. It's natural to like some more than others and even dislike a few. The album has over 40 songs! But Priest sounds incredible and his lyrics are intensely deep and profound... If this doesn't satisfy his fans and long time supports, I really don't know what will. This is a very powerful album... Real lyricism is NOT dead!!!

Please buy and support this project. With all the straight garage out there, Killah Priest has given us some serious jewels to think about...

At this point I would give it a 4 1/2 out of 5. THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!!
Unbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #120
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Tonite we ride!!!! Pray we don't die!!!!!!!! Tonite we fly!!!!!!! Conan throwing lighting bolts at your fam! Lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote