news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Has Priest done it again?
Classic 30 44.12%
Superior 18 26.47%
Banger 15 22.06%
Average 4 5.88%
Mediocre 0 0%
Wack 1 1.47%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2013, 09:49 PM   #121
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a few joints in and LOVING it....

so many Kabbalah references already... i wonder if Priest hit 40 yet, they say you shouldn't study Kabbalah til you're 40
Old 02-24-2013, 11:04 PM   #122
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

This could potentially be in his top 3 albums. I might put this over black august & it might be neck and neck with the offering IMO. I'll wait another month. Just a thought for now, gotta let this soak in.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #123
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It most definitely ends the conversation, not that it wasn't clear already, of who the greatest Wu-Tang Affiliate is.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:38 PM   #124
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbroken View Post
Killah Priest has just delivered an amazing new album! I've listened to it straight through twice and I honestly must say I'm very impressed. I can't micro manage each track because I really believe that this a real album and each song must be played in the context of Priest's overall theme. Which in my opinion is he's uniquely spiritual view of himself, the streets, Hiphop, and the universe.

It's going to take some time to decipher all of these lyrics. It's natural to like some more than others and even dislike a few. The album has over 40 songs! But Priest sounds incredible and his lyrics are intensely deep and profound... If this doesn't satisfy his fans and long time supports, I really don't know what will. This is a very powerful album... Real lyricism is NOT dead!!!

Please buy and support this project. With all the straight garage out there, Killah Priest has given us some serious jewels to think about...

At this point I would give it a 4 1/2 out of 5. THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!!
i ammmmmmmmmmm ready to acsend, and this is how this album makes me feel damn this is a deep dope album definately Album of the Year material

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #125
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wu-Tang is like a buffet. There is so much, you can take whatever you want and leave the rest.

I'm gettin' fat off this shit. I got about 24 reasons to ignore Ghost's album altogether.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 AM   #126
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
It most definitely ends the conversation, not that it wasn't clear already, of who the greatest Wu-Tang Affiliate is.
he was the greatest wu affiliate even before this album dropped. it's a landslide
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:22 AM   #127
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
they say you shouldn't study Kabbalah til you're 40
i've heard that too
it must be true
cuz ill bill did it back in 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:32 AM   #128
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
i wanna eventually review this shit but i still havent listened to every track all the way through yet.
Yeah I put up a brief review on my blog, but only got through Disc 1 for now. I'll try to get Disc 2 up in the next day or so. So many tracks to review...
Old 02-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #129
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

I NEED to know what the sample is on "The Park"? .......soooo nice.....

I think the sample was also used in the movie Penitentary 2....Klique does a lot of songs on that soundtrack but I don't think they do this song.....and I don't think an official soundtrack was ever released for Penitentary 1 or 2.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B1a3gIbvXA

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #130
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

I see a lotta hype on this one, I aint even seen it coming. Tracking it down now oh shit...
Old 02-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #131
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

www.pwowr.com states this will be on Amazon as of 02/26/13!

It's also now on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/album/psych...ed/id600580834

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 02-25-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:21 PM   #132
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:48 PM   #133
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

so no sign of RZA on Energy Work, more false advertisement
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #134
the dagger
heart to heart

the dagger Village Idiot

^^^ thats rza on the hook^^^ with priest..this album is a amazing (tower) the best song lyrics crazy (the seerer) is crazy visual my 2 best so far
the dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #135
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
so no sign of RZA on Energy Work, more false advertisement
I was paranormaly pissed off too ....disgusting!!!
this is new type of feature,,,lol.. it's his beat
digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote