news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Which half of PWOWR do you prefer?
Disc 1 9 56.25%
Disc 2 1 6.25%
Tie 6 37.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Killah Priest - PWOWR Which disc do you prefer?

Disc 1
Disc 2
Like them equally

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Disc 1 !
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Currently Disc 1, but I have to relisten this album a couple more times and thats going to take a long time since the album has 41 tracks. I can't call it a classic after listening to it for the first time. It's definitely a good album, but I don't think I see the classic (5/5) in it. To each his own.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #4
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Disc 1
Disc 2
Like them equally
I thought u aint like the new priest album homie?...anyways if i had to pick id say disc 1, but disc 2 got some straight bangers and may have thee better production.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When and where did I say I didn't like the album? There are individual tracks which I abhor, but overall, I think the album is pretty good, and have said such. Just because I won't immediately label it a classic after two days like the rest of these retards, doesn't mean I don't like it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 02-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #6
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
When and where did I say I didn't like the album? There are individual tracks which I abhor, but overall, I think the album is pretty good, and have said such. Just because I won't immediately label it a classic after two days like the rest of these retards, doesn't mean I don't like it.
I feel it i guess... i agree it is some filler but i think for a double album theres still a great amount of great tracks on here. As far as sonically speakin i do agree that there is really no real order to the music order but oh well(doesnt bother me much). I guess Priest is saving sonic perfection for heavier mental.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Its a tie for me, heard it straight thru. Alot of cats sayin theres alot of filler but imo Kp is hitting us with many different jewels on this 1. I believe the beats are to each his own taste but none the less a great double album by 1 of the best in the game.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #8
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden crouching tiger

I have to go with a tie. Both have a few filler tracks, but both have plenty of bangers.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
shit is banging regardless i great with b-rock

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #10
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet
Thumbs up

Quote:
Disc 1
Disc 2
Like them equally
Am with on you this rock, all you have said, have been saying and is saying concerning this album is true.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #11
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

album is bangin
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:06 AM   #12
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

So far, there seems to be a definite perceived imbalance between the two discs.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:38 AM   #13
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Only listened to disc 1. And again yesterday, there's wasn't a single track I felt like skipping (except maybe the intro).
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:39 AM   #14
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I love the opening, it's like that "zone-in" music.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #15
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote