news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-31-2016, 01:12 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool Car Talk

The other thread I made was deleted during the outage. So, here it is again.

Cadillac CTS V Sport

Price: $83,995+
Horsepower: 640
Engine: 6.2L V8
MPG: 14 city / 21 hwy
0-60: 307 seconds

Pretty amazing engineering by GM. Fully equipped is around $100,000.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:21 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my life is complete again

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:39 PM   #3
Artsdradamus
Importer/Exporter/Prophet

Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Artsdradamus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha
Artsdradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2016 Chevy SS

Price: $46,575
MPG: 14 city / 22 Hwy
Horsepower: 415
Available in automatic and manual

Gorgeous! The mpg sucks but still an amazing car nevertheless.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:04 PM   #5
beautifulcock
BIG DIPPER

beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulcock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

beautifulcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:12 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

This is the Jeff Gordan Chevy SS. I don't understand why this high performance SS was never released. For example. Chevy doesn't make super sports anymore for most of it's cars (excluding the Camaro, Corvette, etc). The latest Impala SS was nice.
Old 06-11-2016, 02:26 PM   #7
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cuz I've relocated a couple of times this year I've only been driving rentals. Pretty cool way to test new cars.

Off the top of my head:

2016 Chrysler 300S, loved this one the most. Fast, spacious and luxurious.
2016 Ford Escape, decent but feels a bit cheap
2017 Hyundai Elantra, smooth car if you don't need much
2016 Hyundai Sonata, spacious and luxurious
2015 Chevrolet Malibu, pretty quick and smooth.
2016 Buick Verano, slow and basic but does the trick
2016 Jeep Cherokee. feels a bit plastic but fun in the snow
2016 Dodge Ram 1500, fun ride (never drove a truck before) but crazy on gas
Old 06-11-2016, 09:11 PM   #8
MCAL
F = T ∇ Sτ

MCAL Imbecile

My current everyday driver.

2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8
Horsepower: 425 hp
Engine: 6.1 L V8 Hemi

If it were not for the mileage getting high, I'd keep it for a while. Looking for a newer one as this car has been a solid unit since I bought it.

Also have a Range Rover Classic LWB and ol'girl drives a Honda Pilot
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 05:23 AM   #9
Yuggoth
PLANET X.

Yuggoth crouching tiger

Old 06-12-2016, 05:06 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhang Sanfeng View Post
My current everyday driver.

2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8
Horsepower: 425 hp
Engine: 6.1 L V8 Hemi

If it were not for the mileage getting high, I'd keep it for a while. Looking for a newer one as this car has been a solid unit since I bought it.

Also have a Range Rover Classic LWB and ol'girl drives a Honda Pilot
Lovely car. The SRT is a great tirm.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:20 PM   #11
MCAL
F = T ∇ Sτ

MCAL Imbecile

2017 MDX HEV

The powertrain in the 2017 MDX Sport Hybrid pairs a 3.0-liter V6 with hybrid assist and a seven-speed automatic at the front and two more electric motors at the rear axle. Acura claims the system offers a total output of 325 horsepower, 35 more than the non-hybrid, and estimates that it gets 25 miles per gallon city, 26 mpg highway, and 26 mpg combined. If buyers spec either the optional Technology or Advance packages, they also get an Active Sport Suspension with Comfort, Normal, Sport, and Sport+ modes.

MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 12:08 AM   #12
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

^I've never besn attracted to SUV's but this on is looks good. Pretty good mpg, though.
Old 06-19-2016, 04:31 PM   #13
Sky Blue Bally Kid
Triple Beam Lean

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lolwut? 26mpg combined is terrible for a hybrid!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 04:40 PM   #14
Origin™
The Master of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Nose Kid View Post
Considering things like the VW XL1 are claiming 300+ MPG got to make you wonder what the american automotive industry are playing at lol..

Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 04:42 PM   #15
Origin™
The Master of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Nose Kid View Post
Even my Mk4 R32 does like 30MPG on motorways and the cars 13 year old petrolaholic.

Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote