news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 PM   #16
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

More wack white underground rappers, I'd rather listen to 2 Chainz at this point. Smh underground hip hop fell off so hard, it's equivalent to mainstream in terms of shittiness. That's why I severed ties to both. If its good its good. This isn't.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #17
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Come on Hollow, 2 Chainz really? CD just arrived today so I cant comment on that but they are not at that level. Apathy's "Honkey Kong" was serious from top to bottom. They may look like cornballs but that doesnt change the music. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Honkey KOng was a sick album, probably aps best solo work..

lol at hating on these guise cos their white,

id rather listen to to celph/ap/aotp/demigodz > everything wu has made in the last ten years

in fact ive heard almost everything made by ap/celph during that time

while i dont even care about wu releases.

these white boys know their not serious, they can have fun, while wu cats try to hard at failing.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #19
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
Honkey KOng was a sick album, probably aps best solo work..

lol at hating on these guise cos their white,

id rather listen to to celph/ap/aotp/demigodz > everything wu has made in the last ten years

in fact ive heard almost everything made by ap/celph during that time

while i dont even care about wu releases.

these white boys know their not serious, they can have fun, while wu cats try to hard at failing.
Wow. I'm sooooo butthurt that you're feeling these dudes more than Wu. SOOOOOO butthurt right now. Meanwhile, they continue to make wack shit, and will forever be wack. I'll listen to Roc Marciano, Styles P, Meek Mill, Sean Price....etc. Have a good day.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #20
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats cool, you listen to them..

ill stick to cyrus malachi/melanin 9, diabolic, living legends, if i want serious music.

i dont get why you would be butt hurt tho :S

nothing on marcianos album even came close to this

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #21
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Yeah like what I mentioned wasn't serious music. I guess if you don't agree it's not serious. Ain't nobody butt hurt can't notice sarcasm huh? Keep listening to those wack niggas. LOL @ Styles P not being serious music hahahahahaha keep getting high off that hippie shit.
P.S. Death Parade shits all over that track. hahahaha
Old 03-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

hippie shit?

lol

guess you also have no idea what my flag/avatar means.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

dont me make drop some majik most

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #24
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

i know this is a premier beat...

these guys make the primo track the video EVERY TIME cuz they paid good money for a throwaway!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt change the fact the video sucks... doesnt change the fact that every member of the demigodz is a cornball... doesnt change the fact that apathy is a good rapper that makes terrible music...

his production SUCKS and he did most of the album

tin can beats and try hard battle raps by guys that were nerds in the 90s trying to make gully 90s rap!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ these losers doing a posse cut with femcee eternia

im guessing that was the round about way of one of these geeks looking for a night in bed with a smelly half dike rapper!!!!!!!!!!

ALBUM SUCKS GROUP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #25
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

im guessing that was the round about way of one of these geeks looking for a night in bed with a smelly half dike rapper!!!!!!!!!!
^^^^ that shit had me rollin.

and ghostface killah's last 13 years >>>>>>> the demigodz entire discography. group & solo.

that being said.
i like apathy & blacastan. i consider them both dope mc's.

celph is aiight. he is a cornball, but sometimes comes up with some witty shit. hard to take a whole solo of him, even though i did enjoy 199-now.

havent heard killmatic, but this thread has me curious.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:17 AM   #26
liquidswords

liquidswords shaolin monk

Best underground album of the year so far. Apathy's production is dope - great sampling dunno what the hate is. All the mcs spit nice on the album, but yeah they come off mad corny in the videos mean mugging and shit. Apathy's flow is great but he needs to lighten up on the battle raps. Celph's at least humorous with it, but after 10+ years he kinda needs to diversify the subject matter.
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:09 AM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Really embarrassing album title also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:06 AM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ i agree wit this

still not loving it as much as teh godz must be crazy

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-10-2013, 06:42 AM   #29
MonkeySmuggler

MonkeySmuggler grasshopper

These idiots came to my city last night... they brought along 5 fucking no-name ass crews warming up for over 3 hours. Shit was the worst show i ever saw!
These idiots rather sell tshirts an flirt awkward with 18 year old giggly girls, while some desperate sucker rapper noone ever wanted to hear shaking desperatly on stage, putting on juicy by Biggie to get the crowd to react. Shitty move, homos! The only time the crowd reacted was when someone called out their feminine faggot announcer to get the fuck off the stage. I hate these wack ass homos now, hope those tshirts was worth it
MonkeySmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

rofl,. bet your happy you paid to attend..

or are you basing those events from other peoples views?

LulZ KillZ Phear....