news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good, spend $55 on a 12 track album. That's definitely worth it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:05 PM   #17
LEGENDARYSTATUS33
Son of the Egyptian Blood

LEGENDARYSTATUS33 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to LEGENDARYSTATUS33

perhaps you are just broke, or you are the idiot. regardless of how much you like the LP, limited runs are always worth money so if it sucks you can just flip it. Look at the Czarface fig. was 150.00. One sold on eBay for 415.00. I 'd rather have an exclusive version with extras rather than some shitty mp3 stolen off of soulseek.
LEGENDARYSTATUS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd rather have mp3's and not pollute the Earth with all the extra unnecessary clutter. I can't believe you people (use that term loosely) can't figure out that you are being duped.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 03-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #19
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Super God is a throwaway, this is nowhere near one.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:12 PM   #20
LEGENDARYSTATUS33
Son of the Egyptian Blood

LEGENDARYSTATUS33 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to LEGENDARYSTATUS33

ha your the real sucker if you pay for mp3's. you spend your dollar on nothing. An intangible item that can be taken away at randon. Meanwhile the companies make 100% profit off of one master. You are the one being duped. Your generation is so fucking stupid it's unreal.
LEGENDARYSTATUS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

My generation?

I wasn't aware that we were in different generations.

And I don't pay for mp3's.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #22
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Yo Status33 ! It's pointless arguing with this tard. He's probably 21 years old and he thinks he can teach OG's like us what Hip-hop is about. Don't waste your time with this young cunt.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-05-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #23
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Rofl

They do make the album sound amazing, but theyre hardly gonna call it ass.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
You Status33 ! It's pointless arguing with this tard. He's probably 21 years old and he thinks he can teach OG's like us what Hip-hop is about. Don't waste your time with this young cunt.
I'm probably older than you, you fucking retard.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

You know what part 1 needs? More cymbals! Or cowbell. No, no, I'm sure they could throw some more cymbals in there if they tried.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Why do you people always criticize members who don't like tracks/albums that get praised a lot. Different TASTE. I like this track, but if someone thinks it's not that good why would you say he's stupid? I wouldn't even argue with someone who thinks 36 Chambers is bad, cause it would be his opinion. Propoganda on here is stupid.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #27
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

dope as fuck
Old 03-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #28
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Why do you people always criticize members who don't like tracks/albums that get praised a lot. Different TASTE. I like this track, but if someone thinks it's not that good why would you say he's stupid? I wouldn't even argue with someone who thinks 36 Chambers is bad, cause it would be his opinion. Propoganda on here is stupid.
+1

+beautifulrock is at least able to provide explanation of his opinion.
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

If something is good, I praise it. You all know this.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #30
Brayden
CHICKEN HEAD

Brayden shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
dope as fuck
Yeah this track is definitely a banger.