news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #16
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Can't forget about lauryn hill dissing ghost and Rae on "ready or not" and the fugues dissing them on that skit that comes on after "the beast" lol haha with the black Kung fu nigga at the Chinese store lmao. Tracey lee from Philly dissed method man also, said he stole his flow. On his track "the theme" he has a line "known to rock swarms". Haha we need a thread where we can see who wu has dissed, cause they have dissed a lot of niggas on some jay z subliminal type shit, only a few niggas will peep the lines though. I also heard that jay z had a track dissing the whole wu except method man lol haha also beanie sigel has a freestyle dissing jadakiss but has a line coming a cappadonna " weak ass flow like cappadonn's" lol haha I was surprised at the crowds reaction, they knew who he was talking about hahaha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

forget the beef with gza. what about 50 calling out AZ and getting embarrassed
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #18
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Some guy from chi-town dissed Ghost awhile ago when wu were in the golden years. He flipped the daytona 500 beat, it was actually pretty good. It was in response to Ghost's line on "4th Chamber" where he goes "aiming nozzles stay windy in Chicago
Spine-tingle, mind boggles/ Kangols in rainbow colors, promoters try to hold dough
Give me mine before Po wrap you up in so-and-so
"
Capital D of All Natural - Liquid Paper

I was trying to dig that up when I saw this thread but its not on YouTube. Dope DOPE song and definitely the best diss towards Wu.

'the fbi sends me spies disguised as fly females' haha
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #19
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
Capital D of All Natural - Liquid Paper

I was trying to dig that up when I saw this thread but its not on YouTube. Dope DOPE song and definitely the best diss towards Wu.

'the fbi sends me spies disguised as fly females' haha
Oh aight cool, thanks for the info. Yeah it was definitely a hot track, can't even front on that shit.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:26 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
also beanie sigel has a freestyle dissing jadakiss but has a line coming a cappadonna " weak ass flow like cappadonn's"
hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:09 AM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i r disappoint in thread,

why no lil b diss wu, or freeway diss ghost, or copyright disss rza,

i liked the shyheim disses.. i find his voice weird tho..i guess i still expect it to be like it was on furious anger and shit iz real

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #22
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

if you actually think about it, there hasnt been much 'beef or diss's' towards the clan, they were untouchable back in the day... the only high profile ones that come to mind was the biggie beef, and that really wasn't beef, just inexperience and stupidity from both sides mainly due to being rich young and famous.

more recently the gza diss @ 50 was a lame PR stunt

Shyheims diss at rae was another ridiculous attempt in the hope of resurrecting his career.... failed miserably

even more recently was lip balm wearing joe budden, that shit was hilarious.

though whats always been intriguing to myself is the 50 cent interview with g unit and when they get questioned about the ghostface beef and fiddy uncharacteristically hushes the others to stay silent .. anyone?
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:33 AM   #23
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
How did he exactly destroy 50 Cent's carreer? The diss had NO impact. I'm not talking about GZA's performance on that track, but it didn't deliver. Everyone forgot about it already. 50's carreer went on after that

i dont believe gza SINGLE HANDEDLY ended 50s rap career..but look closely at it. Nobody takes him serious anymore. First Jadakiss absolutely gutted him..all he could say was "i run new york" lol then the whole game beef. game did damage. And 50.was known for picking beefs..he was always in some shit. When someone like gza disses you and you dont even respond...real hip hop heads wont ever take you serious again..the mainstream fans are fickle..they love you when yo.ure hot...dont give a fuck about you when youre cold. after the gza thing didnt the whole rick ross beef start? thats when everybody picked ross and 50 took a big L. obviously he still.does music. but none of his songs have the same impact. His business deals and celebrity are the only reasons he gets mentioned now...imo paper plate had a part in that from a straight hip hop perspective. Also lets noforget swarms of wu fans hacked thisis50 website when paper plates dropped and made them have.to shut it dowm temporarily...that was gold
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #24
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
i dont believe gza SINGLE HANDEDLY ended 50s rap career..but look closely at it. Nobody takes him serious anymore. First Jadakiss absolutely gutted him..all he could say was "i run new york" lol then the whole game beef. game did damage. And 50.was known for picking beefs..he was always in some shit. When someone like gza disses you and you dont even respond...real hip hop heads wont ever take you serious again..the mainstream fans are fickle..they love you when yo.ure hot...dont give a fuck about you when youre cold. after the gza thing didnt the whole rick ross beef start? thats when everybody picked ross and 50 took a big L. obviously he still.does music. but none of his songs have the same impact. His business deals and celebrity are the only reasons he gets mentioned now...imo paper plate had a part in that from a straight hip hop perspective. Also lets noforget swarms of wu fans hacked thisis50 website when paper plates dropped and made them have.to shut it dowm temporarily...that was gold
Sorry kid, "I run New York" had jadakiss and styles p on the phone arguing with diddy on hot97 after 50 exposed them. He hit them hard with that shit. You can look that up on YouTube if you'd like. Again, why would he respond to gza who was irrelevant then and now. It makes no sense, that gza diss had no type of impact on 50. He chose to beef with Ross because Ross was relevant then and now lol, 50 is gonna do whatever it takes to stay in the spotlight, he used beanie sigel diss towards jay z to hop back in the spotlight supposedly trying to sign sigel but we know that wasn't gonna happen. Lol 50 is still on top.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #25
JEM
Wu-Veteran

Quote:
Can't forget about lauryn hill dissing ghost and Rae on "ready or not" and the fugues dissing them on that skit that comes on after "the beast" lol haha with the black Kung fu nigga at the Chinese store lmao. Tracey lee from Philly dissed method man also, said he stole his flow. On his track "the theme" he has a line "known to rock swarms". Haha we need a thread where we can see who wu has dissed, cause they have dissed a lot of niggas on some jay z subliminal type shit, only a few niggas will peep the lines though. I also heard that jay z had a track dissing the whole wu except method man lol haha also beanie sigel has a freestyle dissing jadakiss but has a line coming a cappadonna " weak ass flow like cappadonn's" lol haha I was surprised at the crowds reaction, they knew who he was talking about hahaha
Really? tracey lee dissed method man? news to me..which song? And yea i almost forgot about the whole fugees thing..i think lauryn hill had a problem with ghosts line on "4th chamber". "watch out for haiti bitches..i heard they throw heads"
Old 03-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #26
JEM
Wu-Veteran

Oops.i just saw.you said "the theme" , my bad
Old 03-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #27
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A large concentration of you people are faggots.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #28
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Quote:
beanie sigel has a freestyle dissing jadakiss but has a line coming a cappadonna " weak ass flow like cappadonn's" lol haha I was surprised at the crowds reaction, they knew who he was talking about hahaha
You have a link for that freestyle? I've never heard that. Hah and who is Siegel to be telling dudes they have weak flows. He's terrible.
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #29
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
You have a link for that freestyle? I've never heard that. Hah and who is Siegel to be telling dudes they have weak flows. He's terrible.
At 3:55
Old 03-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i really think beanie siegel is gay

"get up in his ass, whoa, still fast on ramadan" with the pelvic thrust

does anyone have that video where he acts like he wants to rape peedi crakk?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote