news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 08-20-2007, 08:54 PM   #76
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ill put a glass bottle in ya mouth, shatter it along with your jaw with an uppercut, than break ya back and make you tea bag yourself.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 07:52 PM   #77
bloodyhookz
BOSS STATUS!

bloodyhookz grasshopper

i'll fuckin', i'll fuckin', make you clean public gas station toilet bowls wit ya tongue and force you to lapdance for whinos on the strip!!
bloodyhookz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:01 PM   #78
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ill fuckin, nail ya face to a boxers arm pits and kick you in a barrel of safety pins that have been sprayed with rum.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #79
Classic
Next God of War

Classic grasshopper

i'll fuckin' hang you by your intestines to a ceiling fan, grab a bag of popcorn, and flick the on switch.
and ENJOY watching you spin around.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #80
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ill fuckin pin u to a golf course with a shovel and hit a poisonus scorpion off your face with a sledge hammer.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #81
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

lets bring this back....

I'll Crucify u upside down on a Brillo pad covered cross, and erect the cross over a river of hymens.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #82
VZA

I'll pull out all your teeth, and have you orally raped.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #83
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ill pull out your Larynx and put a bomb that can only be deactivated by voice activation in your shoes.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:14 AM   #84
VZA

I'll bury you up to your neck in sand, and have Vida Guerra spread her legs infront of you.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:20 AM   #85
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'll fuckin... I'll fuckin... superglue your hand to a bulls nutsack, and when you rip your arm from it, you gon rip his hairballs off, and he gon be mad.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:45 AM   #86
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

I fuckin' put ya face to a girl's pussy with burnin' diarhea
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:23 PM   #87
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ill tie you to a naked leper with dynamite in his ass and roll you into a mine field
Old 07-25-2008, 07:23 AM   #88
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'll fuckin tie your foot to a tiger's tail and put antelope meatballs in your pants
Old 07-25-2008, 04:27 PM   #89
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

ill stick machetes in your ankles, tie a rope to them and hang you over a cobra pit.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #90
Ritter
'Section 9'

I'll pierce thousands of tiny holes on your chest and magnet all the iron out your blood.