news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Armageddon has been in effect
Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Derp.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #18
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
It's a pathetic joke that you two faggots think you even belong in this discussion, and of course, all you did was come here and make yet another shitty photoshop. It's like saying the word nigger all the time. It's quickly losing it's luster you unoriginal heeb faggot.
what, exactly, did you add to the discussion? I must have missed it.

Furthermore, I sometimes choose to use art to express my emotions, thoughts, and ideas.

If you do not appreciate it, I understand, but I really believe that if you opened your mind a little, you might just start to get it.

If not, such is the burden of the artist, and I will find a way to press on without your support, regardless of how much it hurts me.

And lastly,

Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for the slow and uninformed
it means

go get a late pass
Old 03-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #20
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What is being poor in America? Being poor in America is not having what you need in order to properly live a decent life in this country. If you have a home, a car, a phone, food, electricity, a job, heat, and if you're in good health, you're not poor. Why do people state that they're poor but they have what they need? People should be content with what they have now. It could be worst.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
What is being poor in America? Being poor in America is not having what you need in order to properly live a decent life in this country. If you have a home, a car, a phone, food, electricity, a job, heat, and if you're in good health, you're not poor. Why do people state that they're poor but they have what they need? People should be content with what they have now. It could be worst.
Correct. I forget the actual percentage, but the majority of people who live in western industrialized nations who identify as poor, have their blinders on and fail to realize that clean water, electricity, plumbing, + government subsidized programs actually has propelled them light years ahead of the rest of the developing world.

You could be dealing with malaria, aids, genocides, and prison camps just to name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Correct. I forget the actual percentage, but the majority of people who live in western industrialized nations who identify as poor, have their blinders on and fail to realize that clean water, electricity, plumbing, + government subsidized programs actually has propelled them light years ahead of the rest of the developing world.

You could be dealing with malaria, aids, genocides, and prison camps just to name a few.
Exactly! Compared to the rest of the world, I'm a very rich man. People complain about not having a certain cell phone or a certain car. Just be thankful you have a phone and a car. If you don't have a car, there's public transportation, a bike, or your legs.

This is America.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #23
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
It's a pathetic joke that you two faggots think you even belong in this discussion, and of course, all you did was come here and make yet another shitty photoshop. It's like saying the word nigger all the time. It's quickly losing it's luster you unoriginal heeb faggot.
I'm like Petruchio and Brock is my Kate. I'll tame this juicy, unemployed, piggy even if it requires steeping my dick in bacon fat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:09 AM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wrong thread

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Being poor is working all your days of the week just to pay bills.
Being poor is not having a dollar you can spend because it will fuck up ya budget.
Being poor is when you receive a bill due to some unforseen circumstance and now you gotta stop buying Cambells Chunky soup and resort to Top Ramen.
BEING POOR IS THE INABILITY TO BUY GAS FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CAR THAT HAS BALD TIRES.
Being poor is living in a neighborhood in which every other poor person wants what you have even if its just some shitty pair of jeans or shoes.
Being poor is getting an education at a shitty school with reject teachers.
Being poor is having your electricity and gas shut off.
Being poor is not having a bank account
being poor is not having a cell phone
being poor is waiting in line for free food.
Being poor is always being hungry because the high salt content of the shitty poor foods you eat.
Being poor is pissy streets and alcoholic neighbors.
Being poor is watching the door of opportunities close.

*get off soapbox
Old 03-08-2013, 12:11 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i say that you can have a milllion dollars to spend and still be poor
Old 03-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #27
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Being poor is working all your days of the week just to pay bills.
Being poor is not having a dollar you can spend because it will fuck up ya budget.
Being poor is when you receive a bill due to some unforseen circumstance and now you gotta stop buying Cambells Chunky soup and resort to Top Ramen.
BEING POOR IS THE INABILITY TO BUY GAS FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CAR THAT HAS BALD TIRES.
Being poor is living in a neighborhood in which every other poor person wants what you have even if its just some shitty pair of jeans or shoes.
Being poor is getting an education at a shitty school with reject teachers.
Being poor is having your electricity and gas shut off.
Being poor is not having a bank account
being poor is not having a cell phone
being poor is waiting in line for free food.
Being poor is always being hungry because the high salt content of the shitty poor foods you eat.
Being poor is pissy streets and alcoholic neighbors.
Being poor is watching the door of opportunities close.

*get off soapbox
indeed brother

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:19 PM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
i say that you can have a milllion dollars to spend and still be poor

and this.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #29
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't know if i believe people really do think that the wealth should be distributed more equally like the video in OP suggests. i think those people just said that because they think it's the right thing to say. i don't know.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #30
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do you all believe that it's cool that 80% of the population shares 7% of the wealth?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote