news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-07-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default This one goes out to Heat

mmmm hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-07-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

+

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-08-2013, 04:58 AM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wish Alex Jones would disclose where he got that stunning vintage wardrobe...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #5
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
I wish Alex Jones would disclose where he got that stunning vintage wardrobe...

epic shit from ED

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Hugo_Chavez

Hugo Chavez

This page contains spoilers — important plot secrets and/or conclusions may be revealed. For example,
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT CHAVEZ IS DEAD AND THE US WILL BE IN THEIR BASES TAKING THEIR OIL!!!1

Chavez, seen here using his super-vision to predict 9/11.

Baldy Chavez wants to look like a wrestler!

Hugo Chávez was formerly the President of Venezuela, hero and famous IRL troll. He was elected president of Venezuela forever since 1998 and on. According to Conservapedia he was a repressive dictator, so you can ignore this statement.
Also, he was a suspected member of the Ultraviolet News Network. He actually drank two dozen cups of hydrogen peroxide a day and has a bad cocaine habit given by Evo Morales in exchange of the oil, medical resources that he gifts to Bolivia.

Contents

Early years

Chavez in his youth.

Chávez was born in Florida to Josefina Chavez and Samuel Prescott Bush. Samuel Bush was a railroad executive and an asswipe who never acknowledged responsibility for lil Hugo's birth. So Chávez had to flee the country since his older brother Prescott Bush put a price on his head. Thus, Chavez took revenge on our beloved ex-president, W.

I'm going to fill the pages of the history, by myself because Mr. Bush, Washington, the CIA, the FBI, la KGB, and the NBA are trying to kill me.

Hugo Chavez, Speaking about USA

Actually, he was butthurt because his parents were lazy fucks who didn't do shit to earn any money, so he hated everybody with money, so his master plan is to put everybody in the same echonomic level he was when he was young: Extreme Poverty
Relationship with Fidel Castro

"Hmmm... your chest is hard, Chavito!"

Chavez declared Cuban President Fidel Castro as his BFF and their relationship has been much discussed. Castro has helped Chavez build a powerful army of chupacabras. According to Ann Coulter, they're two gayboys, but that frigid bitch says that about every liberal guy on this planet.
What is beyond doubt is that once Fidel would be six feet under, Chavez would take over as the leading critic of the U.S., and so Yankees will never get to live in a world without hate from poor, repressed banana republics.

The Pat Robertson Controversy

I know everything about assassination, and if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war, and I don’t think any oil shipments will stop.

—Pat Robertson, on The 69 Club.

After this statement, good Christian Pat Robertson said that he had been drinking heavily and that he actually didn't mean that Chavez should be pwned, just that somebody should take a M1903A4 rifle with a M84 sight and blow his head up. Upon hearing all this hullabaloo, Chavez inquired "Who's Pat Robertson?"

Offense to Satan

Where's your Satan now?.

The day after George W. Bush addressed the same session of the U.N. General Assembly, Chavez trolled with the following:
"The devil came here yesterday, and it smells of sulfur still today, this table that I am now standing in front of."
At that point, Chavez made the sign of the cross, positioned his hands as if praying and looked briefly up to the ceiling. He continued:
"Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, teh President of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as teh devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world."
Satan didn't like the comparison one bit. Neither did the American media, whose reactions have led leftards to declare it one of the worst examples of IRL trolling in history.
Countertrolling

Juan Carlos becomes a meme

Remembering good moments.

Chavez became the victim of a vicious IRL countertrolling at the hands of King Juan Carlos I of Spain, a member of the House of Bourbon which has been in power since last Thursday. Having a lot more experience in the MMORPG known as international diplomacy, King Juan Carlos quite rightly told Chavez to "STFU u noob fgt" at the Ibero-American summit. Some Spanish faggot then made the sound clip into a ringtone and sold it to Jamster, where it became more popular among the Spanish than Crazy Frog. But nobody gives a shit about the Spanish.
Chavez then was trolled by his own people when they voted not to give him perpetual ops in #Venezuela. It is suspected, however, that this is the result of a conspiracy by the Illuminati and the Jews. Chavez has been recovering from the butthurt by playing xbawks under the handle xXxCaUdIlLoxXx while huffing jenkem.
Ver También

Los Links, Aye yi yi

Hugo Chavez is part of a series on
Trolls
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.

My personalView, the man is a fucking legend, he has empowered his own people, given them the keys to the countries resources, thus stopping the exploitation of Venezuala, the globalists had no say in his country.

the future looks bright.. will be like a collective democracy due to the peoples of venezuala standing by the term. i am Chavez.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:29 AM   #6
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Hugo Chávez was formerly the President of Venezuela, hero and famous IRL troll
Haha

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #7
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it takes a big person to end poverty.

r.i.p. chavez.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 03-08-2013 at 07:14 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought the crime rate skyrocketed after he took over?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #9
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's funny, because he DID help combat poverty, but also fucked up the country for the future and cracked down on already-limited personal freedoms in Venezuela

But if you say fuck america, every wu-tang fan on the internet will immediately suck your cock regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #10
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can you explain how he's fucked up the country?

Decipher, son.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #11
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He devalued the shit out of their currency while simultaneously increasing inflation.

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #12
Sky Blue Danny Kid

and for a group of internet scholars so worried about personal liberty and government control...he centralized and increased executive power, seized control of the media, and squashed anyone who dare speak out against him.

And none of this means that the USA isn't totally lame or whatever, but wu-corp's sole criteria for being "a great man" is saying "Teh USA sux, dood", and that is one of many reasons why you all are stupid.

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #13
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i wasn't thinking of america, i was thinking of the poor.

Decipher, son.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #14
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

yea the poor, help the poor, and the homeless shelter specially...
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #15
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
He devalued the shit out of their currency while simultaneously increasing inflation.

not true

inflation pre Chavez was about 50% a year.

inflation during Chavez, has been less than half of that, the last three years it has stayed around 20%(last year 22%)

your other post, he did what he did so multinational corps couldnt rape his country, thats the real reason why america hated him, cos he refused to get ass fucked by the globalists, he has given the power (and wealth.. check his 25 year plans) to the people,

the whole world has seen what globalist imperialism does.

why the fuck would any country want that evil let into its own country??

for sourced FACTS
please check

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/3/6..._leader_leaves

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote