news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-09-2013, 03:20 AM   #31
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
yea the poor, help the poor, and the homeless shelter specially...
hahaha, everyone else missed this jewel

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #32
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
LOL!!!

Your hypocrisy used to surprise me, but not anymore.

Sometimes it's ok to rob people of nearly all personal freedoms and force them to live in a police state, but only if you click your heels 3 times and say "amerikkka is ghey"

which hypocrisy? like showing your bullshit inflation theory as wrong?

you have the (western)media view point of Venezuela, not the view from its people, who have benefitted

What do you think of democracy now?

did you check the link?

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/3/6..._leader_leaves

i never said america was ghey, i said the globalists, and the 'farther of globalization' mr sutherland,. are fucking ghey and butt hurt,

the propaganda/spin in teh western media is fucking ridiculous, designed for stupid people

herp derp' the venuzuelians should rejoice and be happy cos there tyrant leader is dead'

Western Imperialist spin, defies truth.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #33
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"My Bullshit Inflation Theory" has nothing at all to do with your hypocrisy.

However, the only reason you come up with your 20% figure is because of Venezuelan price fixing. The true inflation levels are reflected in the black markets. The black market that exists because of severe shortages of basic necessities.

Look at the findings of economists across the globe...suddenly my "bullshit theory" doesn't seem like such bullshit...

You try to dismiss every fact that makes you look like the retard you are as "western spin".

Hugo Chavez seized control of and nationalized all relevant media and controlled its content.

That's not spin. That is a fact. There's no secrecy. He readily admitted it and tried to justify it.

Hugo Chavez created a police state, exponentially increased crime rates, and severely limited the personal freedoms of his people.

None of that is "western spin". It has nothing to do with the west. Those are the facts. Not debatable by anybody but retarded wu-tang fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #34
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and for the most part, Venezuelans were happy with chavez. Just like Kim Jong Il was popular and Hitler was popular...

Chavez was one hell of a politician, though.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #35
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so you dont rate democracy now?

you rather go for mainstream spin? that truth?

thats cool

all of your comments are answered in the democracy now link (as those are the main mis conceptions normal folk have, after listening /beliving mainstream news)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-09-2013, 11:51 AM   #36
Sky Blue Danny Kid

lol @ "normal folk"

and you should know by now that im never going to click on a weblink or youtube video that you post, just like i know you're going to say that everything is the lamestream mediaa or the CIA or Jews.

Why do I keep getting sucked back in?

Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #37
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YOU GUYs JUST MADE THIS THREAD GHEY

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #38
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
YOU GUYs JUST MADE THIS THREAD GHEY
yeah, a little

Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #39
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
lol @ "normal folk"

and you should know by now that im never going to click on a weblink or youtube video that you post, just like i know you're going to say that everything is the lamestream mediaa or the CIA or Jews.

Why do I keep getting sucked back in?

Democracy now, comes on mainstream TV, well it does in the UK

dont worry.. it was for your own benefit anyway..

you carry on believing the fallacies

when did i say everything is cia or jews??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #40
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:42 PM   #41
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote