news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-09-2013, 06:58 AM   #1
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Swollen Members "Inception" Official Music Video

From Beautiful Death Machine out March 19
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

and MadChild is again rockin his favorite vest...lol

on the video\track, its nice.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #3
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Prevail is on point and has great flow on this track. I always felt he was the perfect compliment to Madchild but never outshined him on tracks. The joints they've dropped together in the last year is the complete opposite imo. Haven't really heard anything outstanding though. Hope their album is well-received.

Seems like ppl in the states and on this board never acknowledge them though. Maybe I'm partial to them being a Canadian.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are they popular in Canada?

Took me a while to catch onto them, I thought Swollen Members was a terrible name for a group lol so I didn't ever check any of their music. Wasn't until I heard dark clouds on an Evidence mixtape and realised how good it was! Had a look for their albums and got Balance, Bad Dreams & Black Magic, been a fan since then, all great albums!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote