news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-20-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default My name is the tops...

O.O.G. Here..... Whats been going on here? Is it worth even checking anymore? Is anyone funny or is it all rehashed jokes and sensitive fat kids? Any new members from europe get W tats? Has winters started the revolution or has he yet to conquer his procrastination? Did diggy fuck his first tranny? Are there any females getting harassed because they have vaginas and get attention? Is Australia still in the house? Does wutang still make music and if they do, why on earth would anyone buy it? Is skampus still shopping that record deal?
Old 03-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

skampoe like has a job or something now

Brock came back after a long, doughy, hiatus with the intent of making more choose your own adventure threads

Soul Controller aka mold granola still thinks he's saving the world by posting about #anon ops and disrupting starbucks customers from getting their coffee

I'm a mod

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
ads

Soul Controller aka mold granola still thinks he's saving the world by posting about #anon ops and disrupting starbucks customers from getting their coffee

I'm a mod

I've never thought im saving the world, the world deserves to rot in the shit hole man has created...

when was the last anon op i posted?? also fuck starbucks customers.. if people want to give their cash to a corp that doesnt give anything back to their country... its customers are teh fools..

i dont give a fuck about those people.. I just do what gives me lulz.. watching corporations stores close, as its workers get mad/hyped is fucking amusing.. what these slaves do for 6.50 an hour.. LOL is fucking funny,,
especially when they defend corporate interests, when the corporations dont give a fuck about the people

epic lulz are had

you guise should stop viewing me from your little perspectives..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLD GRANOLA View Post
what these slaves do for 6.50 an hour.. LOL is fucking funny,,
ohh.. it gets moar fun though

Quote:
Congress amended the 2011 Continuing Appropriations Act “to allow private companies access to the labor of federal prisoners and UNICOR facilities” under what's known as the Prison Industries Enhancement Certification Program, or PIECP.
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articl...ail.aspx#page1

Old 03-20-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ the main person(s) responsible for libor, got roughly 17 million pounds each today in dividends... the same day the british budget was released.. lol at Barclays and the govt releasing this on the same day..

Its like they want the people to get mad..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

For what its worth i dont recall ever reading a "soul controller/ mold granola" post but now that i have i wish i hadnt. Seems to me you are nothing more than a bitter jackass who cant let go the fact that both Starbucks and Wal-Mart refused you employment.

But congrrats Rob, on your promotion.

And, i know hes busy putting in his minimum wage 8 hour day but congrats to skampenis for becoming a tax paying citizen!!
Old 03-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
For what its worth i dont recall ever reading a "soul controller/ mold granola" post but now that i have i wish i hadnt. Seems to me you are nothing more than a bitter jackass who cant let go the fact that both Starbucks and Wal-Mart refused you employment.
what an ironic post, i recall you speaking to me about my posts..

im bitter cos corps dont pay any tax and they rape and pillage?

far from bitter.. if you knew my view on reality... how can you(EYE) be bitter??

Also.. have never worked or applied for positions in retail.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE

Brits love paying tax!!

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 03-20-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOLD GRANOLA View Post
what an ironic post, i recall you speaking to me about my posts..

im bitter cos corps dont pay any tax and they rape and pillage?

far from bitter.. if you knew my view on reality... how can you(EYE) be bitter??

Also.. have never worked or applied for positions in retail.

that's right

tell us what you really are about

but keep pretending to be the opposite of what you say you are not when you are being what you say you really are after pretending to be something like a molded granola but then trying to give us a different image of what you say you want to be all the while denying that you are not what everyone is saying you are when you've told us that you aren't what we think you are after telling us that you will not be this person they paint you as any more then telling us that you are really the person you are not and asking us how can we say this without research into whether or not a granola can mold then telling us that this is not you but still pretending to be this person and doing what that type of person does but not doing what those type of people do when you are denying that you are that type of person but not really because.....................

Old 03-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #10
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

sorry didnt read// but the egg head image was nice..

whys he on his owns tho?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-20-2013, 05:44 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry didn't read

did you say say something important ?

type Y for yes

and

N for nose
Old 03-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
O.O.G. Here..... Whats been going on here? Is it worth even checking anymore? Is anyone funny or is it all rehashed jokes and sensitive fat kids? Any new members from europe get W tats? Has winters started the revolution or has he yet to conquer his procrastination? Did diggy fuck his first tranny? Are there any females getting harassed because they have vaginas and get attention? Is Australia still in the house? Does wutang still make music and if they do, why on earth would anyone buy it? Is skampus still shopping that record deal?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nick wassup main?!?!
Old 03-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
sorry didn't read

did you say say something important ?

type Y for yes

and

N for nose

ya nose

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-20-2013, 07:57 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
Nick wassup main?!?!

Shit cuz, hoping my Cavs hold on and snap the miami cHeats win streak.