news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #181
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #182
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

If you honestly can't say 1 positive thing about this, you're a fraud.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #183
Paranoid
-

And hell, what the fuck would you know, you listen to Lil Wayne.

May you burn and rot for your ignorance.

that last one is 3-4 years old

you think its easy to flow like that? the syncopation skill is undeniable you fake fuck

if you simply just don't like it...that's okay. i'm not 100% percent satisfied with any of it either. but to say I have no talent would clearly reveal your complete lack of knowledge on the actual process of the craft - and an obvious internet grudge

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-24-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:21 AM   #184
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
and an obvious internet grudge
Old 03-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #185
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are you still talking about this? Wow, you are a saaaaaaaaaaad litlle faggot.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #186
Paranoid
-

Fascinating.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:38 AM   #187
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Hollow Fartz never gives specificity on anything. Your shit sucks because you sound like a dork, and a confused retard. Like Corky from Life goes on. Your beat is shit, your flow is shit, you sound like garbage...probably on anything. I concur with Hollow, retire. Or shoot yourself. Whichever comes first.
My thoughts exactly. Hey I've gotten lazy on here, I'll start specifying more lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #188
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
I like what you're going for with this, the production is nice. Maybe a better vocal mix would bring more out in your voice. But good work, man. Keep at it.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #189
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

defffooo that cunt gotta dizzapear!
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #190
Paranoid
-

thanks