news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-17-2013, 08:44 PM   #31
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i mean yea...he definitely made an impact, no denying that. but a good one? i would say no. i wouldn't really consider hot boyz classic either...
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #32
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

hot boyz were a joke compared to some of the south's finest mcs.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #33
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I THINK LIL WAYNE TRIED TO LISTEN TO KILLAH PRIESTS DOUBLE Cd

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #34
Paranoid
-

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-17-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:23 AM   #35
Paranoid
-

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-17-2013 at 12:58 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:44 AM   #36
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2013/03/17...covering-it-up

DAZ DILLINGER ✔ @DAZDILLINGER

I HEAR NIGGAZ OUT HERE DYING & NIGGAZ WANNA COVER IT UP BY LYING ABOUT THA TRUTH & WILL B REVEALED -RIP CUZ WHEN U N A COMA AINT COM'N BAC
2:15 AM - 16 Mar 13

U CAN B A MILLIONIARE BUT U CANT TAKE IT WIT U WHEN U CHECK OUT MONEY DONT MEAN SHIT WHEN U LEAVE THIS LIFE !!!! GET IT 2GETHER MY PEOPLE
2:32 AM - 16 Mar 13

IM HAPPY SPENDING MY OLD $ CUZ THIS NEW $ IS DRIVIN NIGGAZ CRAZY & DYING SO NOW LETS SEE IF U RICH OR BROKE !!!!
2:39 AM - 16 Mar 13
Old 03-18-2013, 12:59 AM   #37
Paranoid
-

Wow! And where does he use a stupid cliche?
Old 03-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #38
Paranoid
-

Er...wait. Sorry. Your intention was not what I thought it was. Interesting words from Daz.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:43 AM   #39
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
hot boyz were a joke compared to some of the south's finest mcs.
Some of the hot boyz were some of the South's finest mC's

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:03 AM   #40
Paranoid
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Some of the hot boyz were some of the South's finest mC's
Post some songs. I'll listen. I don't remember them being anything special.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:09 AM   #41
Paranoid
-

I really doubt that any of their work can fuck with Geto Boys, UGK, Outkast, 8 Ball MJG. but prove me wrong
Old 03-18-2013, 04:31 AM   #42
Paranoid
-

Listening to Guerrilla Warfare now, which seems to be the only album critics declared listenable. Sounds okay, some catchy sounds going on. Not a hip hop classic. Even if it was, it wouldn't change anything. Wayne is only a small contribution to this act too I might add and seems to be the weakest link of them all, out shined by his piers who also scream mediocrity. I really don't see how any of these guys could fall into the category of "finest MCs". I wouldn't even call them MCs, they're rappers.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #43
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

"some of y'all are wishing DEATH on Wayne? word? your mama didn't raise you properly." - Vinnie Paz

Not much else to say really. Get well soon
Old 03-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #44
Paranoid
-

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-17-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:29 AM   #45
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

dude, are you on a mission?

just STFU!
Apocalypse is online now   Reply With Quote