news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-18-2013, 07:15 AM   #31
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

dude, you are speaking the same yadda yadda everyone is saying all the time, nothing new, maybe its new to your limited mind.

as for Lil Wayne, I might not listen to his music, but at least he is a real successful music artist while you are just a wannabee music critic.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:16 AM   #32
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

and no need to be be rude, that just prove that you are limited.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #33
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

ok dude, whatever, I have better things to do in life that trying act smart to a nerd like you.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:24 AM   #34
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Strange. I've seen a few black men in my city carrying guitar cases and rockin locks since Wayne started. Oh, and skateboardin too. And of course, how could I forget... the skinny jeans.
so black people didn't have dreads, play guitar, skateboard, or wear skinny jeans before wayne? um...
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #35
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

LOL @ people wishing death on another man. Y'all are really clowns.
P.S. Lil' Wayne>>>>>>>>Warcloud
Old 03-18-2013, 07:29 AM   #36
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick View Post
today i was blocked from lil waynes facebook page for discussing this

LOL haha. There were more than 12 skeletons in this scene. HAHA y'all dudes crack me up with this shit right here. Always looking for something.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #37
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Quote:
I never wished death on him. Read or don't post. "nothing else to say really" You didn't say anything. You just copied and pasted something someone else said, which you could of said yourself if it really meant anything to you. As if it becomes any more valid just because Vinnie Paz said it.
If you never said it, it was probably not aimed at you. I posted it because people on here tend to take hip hop a little too seriously when shitty rappers are on the verge of dying. It was the exact same thing back with Rick Ross.

Old 03-18-2013, 07:45 AM   #38
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Quote:
I don't recall anyone saying it here in seriousness. So...again, read before you post
Seriously? Same thing seems to apply to you then. I'm done with you..
Old 03-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #39
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Even if there is.,.so? Its still just as incredibly strange. If that shooting was planned they may not have necessarily came to a decision of how many they would kill before hand. By instantly dismissing this as coincidence is just as biased and foolish to say that its a blatant clue and link to the murder case/secret society influence on the music/movie industry. I can't entirely prove it and would be foolish to claim to be able to do so. All I'm saying is ask questions...think a little. And why was I blocked from his page when i spoke of it?
You can't prove it. Enough said. Like i said there were more than 12 skeletons in that one scene. There's no tying anything together. People like you make me laugh, always trying to pull something out of nothing. I could shake hands with a celebrity right now and someone like you would try to point out something that has Illuminati in it. "This guy has a black shirt! watch out folks!" "Triangle alert!!" Kill all that dumb shit. Don't get me wrong there's alot of shit going on out here. But shit like this needs to stop, it just defeats the whole purpose. I would've blocked you from the page myself for this dumb shit. And LOL @ you thinking you were speaking with Cilvaringz a few pages back. hahahaha

Here's an Illuminati member that's slept on

WOOOOOOO!!!!! Look at that triangle!!!! You know he's rolling with Jay-Z!!

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 03-18-2013 at 08:13 AM.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #40
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
You are clearly moron and I'm just going to leave it at that. I think a lot of people have come to realize this from reading your posts over time. I didn't say I could prove anything, you're not reading my posts correctly, i think you're just a scared little boy that likes to troll very poorly. You're obviously extremely unfamiliar with these subjects therefore you immediately dismiss them. I do not completely believe in this shit, but based on lots of substantial evidence I believe that its possible, anything is possible. You probably believe everything on television, the false reality that they've created for you. I reject that and seek the true reality and perhaps I will stumble on falsities along the way, but that is part of the adventure. This wall of shit of a post that you crapped out doesn't even make any sense. I don't really care if I was speaking to Cilvaringz or not, it was still a human being. You don't deserve to quote Killarmy because I don't think you're intelligent enough to decipher the meaning of their lyrics.
HAHA. You're trying to shoot me down after I tore down you're entire argument. Just like the others on here. Let's see....

1) I can't entirely prove it and would be foolish to claim to be able to do so.

What I said from my so called shit post: You can't prove it. Enough said.

2) You're obviously extremely unfamiliar with these subjects therefore you immediately dismiss them. You probably believe everything on television, the false reality that they've created for you. I reject that and seek the true reality and perhaps I will stumble on falsities along the way, but that is part of the adventure.

What i said from my so called shit post: Don't get me wrong there's alot of shit going on out here. But shit like this needs to stop, it just defeats the whole purpose.

LOL @ you thinking you were speaking to cilvaringz hahaha. That still makes me laugh. In fact, I wasn't trolling at all. You seem pretty upset. But what I said is true, there are people out there that will point out any little thing and try to connect it to Illuminati. It may not be you but there's tons of people doing this, which defeats the purpose of "waking up" the people. But somehow my post is shit because it pissed you off. And now I can't quote Killarmy? hahahaha nigga please. You have the right to an opinion, if you think there's some sort of connection then to each his own. Have a good day sir.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:51 AM   #41
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Honestly not even going to waste my time on you because you're so fucking dumb its not worth it, not even for Slick. I fail to see how searching for more answers is "defeating the purpose of waking up the people". If anyone needs to shut the fuck up, good lord its you. I'm gonna go get high and eat meatballs then pass out.
Please do because you're not even reading at this point.
" I fail to see how searching for more answers is "defeating the purpose of waking up the people"
No one stated that. I said people pointing out any little thing and trying to connect it to Illuminati is defeating the purpose. Let me know how those meatballs taste. I went to this spot around Georgetown University and they had some bangin ass meatballs.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #42
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Have a good day sir.
And to you also sir.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #43
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha slick has been posting in this thread continuously for 16 hours...that speaks for itself
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #44
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where the bitches at?

APOCALYPSE EDEN ALBUM SAMPLER coming soon

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h
^^^^ THE RED CAPES ARE COMING
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #45
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

lil wayne was created in an evil laboratory to poison your retarded children!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

hes just a dumb rapper that makes dumb music for dumb people

hes a soulless monster doing soulless music that appeals to soulless losers

if he dies he dies if he lives he lives

it makes no difference when you pay no mind

let this be a lesson to all the half fags sippin codeine outta foam cups cuz they saw wayne doin it... it fucks you up.. especially when youre a frail little bitch with a baby ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote