news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 07:12 AM   #16
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk
Default Re: yo ida-hoes

And start beef 09.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
Old 11-08-2005, 10:37 AM   #17
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Nah don't think so, he should THINK before opening his mouth prettending to be something he's not. What are you his lover or something?
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
yo skale if I remember it was you who deleted your picture from your sig cuz we was making fun of you.Who is the wigger you iggnorant fuck.You diss us about are race, look what you are a fucking cracker from canada dont try and deny it bitch.

"Robbed of natural abilities
In death they now seek tranquility
In a confused state of mind
Extending agony,they must be blind"

Old 11-08-2005, 12:05 PM   #18
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09
Nah don't think so, he should THINK before opening his mouth prettending to be something he's not. What are you his lover or something?
whos pretending to be anything? this 09 faggot is still on my dick cuz i dont have the same shitty taste in music he does... 09 youre a fuckin worm callin me gay shit like "baby face" go put some more grease in your hair u fuckin closet homo

i dont live in a suburban fuckin area u faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayson
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
yo skale if I remember it was you who deleted your picture from your sig cuz we was making fun of you.Who is the wigger you iggnorant fuck.You diss us about are race, look what you are a fucking cracker from canada dont try and deny it bitch.
my pictures never been in my sig and anyone can see my pictures by going to my myspace site in my sig

look at your sig, youve never seen any dudes like that and if you did youd piss your pants

what kind of hip-hop fan uses the word "wigger" look at the fuckin implications of that word u racist douchebag

youve never made fun of anybody, you your boyfriends and your whole faggot ass state got sonned by half the fucking forum, refrain from posting before you clown yourself again
Old 11-08-2005, 12:07 PM   #19
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreaL
And maybe you should think before opening your mouth you fuckin knob slob, get off his dick and go make a sig or somthing.

Ooohh you don't wanna go down that road "surreal"......lol, get his dick out of your ears and get a clear head man, why you backing him up?? Is it just for the sex or what is it?
Old 11-08-2005, 12:10 PM   #20
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skale
whos pretending to be anything? this 09 faggot is still on my dick cuz i dont have the same shitty taste in music he does... 09 youre a fuckin worm callin me gay shit like "baby face" go put some more grease in your hair u fuckin closet homo

i dont live in a suburban fuckin area u faggots

my pictures never been in my sig and anyone can see my pictures by going to my myspace site in my sig

look at your sig, youve never seen any dudes like that and if you did youd piss your pants

what kind of hip-hop fan uses the word "wigger" look at the fuckin implications of that word u racist douchebag

youve never made fun of anybody, you your boyfriends and your whole faggot ass state got sonned by half the fucking forum, refrain from posting before you clown yourself again
You and your bitch surreal are always calling us "wiggers" other wise impying that. I dont like that word I'm just stating what you called me dumb Fuck.You dont even know who the guys in my sig are bitch-ass canuk fuck!

Old 11-08-2005, 12:24 PM   #21
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa

ive never typed the word wigga or wigger unless i was quoting a faggot, it has racist implications and nobody should use it aight

this faggot would get robbed by an 8 year old kid in brooklyn zoo

and 09 this thread says "yo ida-hoes" and youre not a faggot from idaho, youre a faggot from denmark or some other faggot country youre ashamed to admit youre from since you hide your location

so until i make a thread that says "yo euro fagz" just dont post, you wish you were from idaho so youd at least be american u funny talkin foreign fag
Old 11-08-2005, 12:29 PM   #22
Rayson
Zu Keeper

Rayson shaolin monk

Like my sig says if you pulled surreals dick out ya ass you might be aight.

Old 11-08-2005, 01:05 PM   #23
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

who are you to judge whos aight faggot, yous the least aight faggot on the forum... talkin about surreals dick? where have i even said surreals name or mentioned him? ib et you just wanted an excuse to type "surreal's dick" bet that gets you hard you cow fucking faggot... it cant be in my ass cuz its all in your mouth bitch
Old 11-08-2005, 01:32 PM   #24
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha great entertainment

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 11-08-2005, 01:34 PM   #25
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09

Ooohh you don't wanna go down that road "surreal"......lol, get his dick out of your ears and get a clear head man, why you backing him up?? Is it just for the sex or what is it?
You're not seeing the big picture here you little ignorant fuck, you follow him around thread for thread like you're gettin paid for it, it's fucking pathetic, I'm not " backing " him up, i'm getting sick of going through thread's that he post's and seeing your little dick riding ass coming in with your weak ass, 2 cent comment's, you ain't got shit on me either, so stop trying to beef with everyone that take's a shot at you for being a wucorp cheerleader, go to your warcloud fourm and do that shit, keep your fuckin comment's to yourself, and It's not just me who feel's like that, so maybe you should think about that before you go off callin me out for a reason that clearly an ignorant fuck like you can't see. I kept my mouth shut during your little spat with skale, but after every thread he posted in, you were there alway's trying to get a ride, fuck outta here, like I said, don't be so shallow minded and look at the picture, clearly you could see why I said that, and if you can't, well then... good luck in life.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
Old 11-08-2005, 01:36 PM   #26
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

where the fucks idaho?

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
Old 11-08-2005, 01:38 PM   #27
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Callabah
where the fucks idaho?
lmao...no one even knows

just know that when you from IDAHO,you have no place to talk or diss anyone everrrr..not even a retard

Old 11-08-2005, 01:40 PM   #28
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

haha word on the street is Idaho is the state that tried to become its own country and the goverment did not even send the army to calm them down but one division of FBI rookies and they all shut tha fuck up

Old 11-08-2005, 01:41 PM   #29
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

roflll

Old 11-08-2005, 01:41 PM   #30
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
lmao...no one even knows

just know that when you from IDAHO,you have no place to talk or diss anyone everrrr..not even a retard
ooook, so if no 1 knows where th hell it is how could any1 come from there? LMAO! fuck idaho

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
Closed Thread