news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #151
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

Cilva ain't playing. shit juust got real up in wu corp. protect ya necks.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #152
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
What a bunch of gossiping lil' bitches y'all are. Ban all these socalled fans! STFU and mind your own damn business!
Eat a dick Wu geek, nobodys talking to you bitch face.

Hollow is an O.G on this forum, dude was just busting ballz. This forum is full of yes men, scared to speak the fuck up. Freedom of speech is dead on forum.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #153
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HOLLOW FARTS IS A OG IN JUSTIN BIEBERs FORUM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #154
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hollow must be starting to see babies crawling on the ceiling. That's how much of an addiction he has to this place.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #155
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm no fan of Hollow, but why ban someone, for taking shots at somebody's irrelevant girlfriend?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 03-25-2013, 06:21 PM   #156
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like how everybody acts like they know who banned who and what for

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #157
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
What a bunch of gossiping lil' bitches y'all are. Ban all these socalled fans! STFU and mind your own damn business!
i think you should start banning people who request that other people get banned!!!!

fuck it. that makes sense by wu corp logic.

and all this tough mod talk in this thread has my dick at half hard.
keep it up!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #158
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I like how everybody acts like they know who banned who and what for
I like how you comment like you've been a mod on here for ten years or something.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:58 AM   #159
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

I like how nobody gives a shit.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:25 AM   #160
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
Eat a dick Wu geek, nobodys talking to you bitch face.

Hollow is an O.G on this forum, dude was just busting ballz. This forum is full of yes men, scared to speak the fuck up. Freedom of speech is dead on forum.
What a pussy comment
Old 03-26-2013, 12:21 PM   #161
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

how cum ppl get banned 4 a couple of thangz, and RGU wuz blatantly rascist here & he aint banned?
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #162
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
how cum ppl get banned 4 a couple of thangz, and RGU wuz blatantly rascist here & he aint banned?
Thank you. I'm glad someone peeped that..son called me all kinds of niggers on here and nothing was done...yeah..good point

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #163
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

I just want you to know Gravey, when I call you nigga, it's out of love. You're my nigga.

Old 03-26-2013, 12:58 PM   #164
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I just want you to know Gravey, when I call you nigga, it's out of love. You're my nigga.
Lmao. Trust me..I know the difference

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #165
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
But it's another to just come on here to randomly start swearing

Dont like it, fair enough, but fuck off to another forum then.

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote