news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #166
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea, I don't think that constitutes "random swearing" Art.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #167
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well i don't think i've ever seen someone post "fuck cunt shit piss"

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #168
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

fuck cunt shit piss

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #169
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now that's random swearing. Ban him. haha

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #170
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
What a pussy comment
You're the biggest pussy on the corp. You get custom made tapons tailor made for you. Do something constructive with you're life insted of getting you're feelings hurt & wondering what corny vid to put in you're sig every day.

I notice most of these euro's have no sense of standing for thier brotha's even if you don't agree on things & argue like lil school girl bitches over stupid meaningless shit.

Last edited by V1LLAIN; 03-26-2013 at 05:44 PM.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #171
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

The racist comment is a good point. Can someone link me to that? @ Art.. Irony well spotted but u catch my drift
Old 03-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #172
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never mind this spanish inquisition. how's the project coming along? that's what's important
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:58 PM   #173
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

let us end the age of chaos on wu corp.

forget all this trivial shit
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #174
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
The racist comment is a good point. Can someone link me to that? @ Art.. Irony well spotted but u catch my drift
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...postcount=2360

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
I notice most of these euro's have no sense of standing for thier brotha's
^^Racist

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
never mind this spanish inquisition.
^^Racist??

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #175
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
let us end the age of chaos on wu corp.

forget all this trivial shit
Yea, cuz there's nothing trivial about you.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 03-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #176
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

Quote = Sky Blue Bally Kid

Racist

Im half Italian (Pops side) & half Trinidadian (Black & Spanish Mom's side), I can't be a racist...lol

Im just calling it how I see it.

Last edited by V1LLAIN; 03-26-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #177
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Why do black people or people with mixed ethnicities think they can't be racist? I never got that.

Old 03-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #178
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Hollow is an O.G on this forum, dude was just busting ballz
Quote:
What a pussy comment
Quote:
I notice most of these euro's have no sense of standing for thier brotha's even if you don't agree on things & argue like lil school girl bitches over stupid meaningless shit.
Quote:
What a pussy comment
Old 03-26-2013, 07:14 PM   #179
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Why do black people or people with mixed ethnicities think they can't be racist? I never got that.
True indeed... a lot of Black people think that if there was slavery they can't be a racist

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #180
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

^ TheFunkyDiaper with another interesting & helpfull comment on this forum. These are the coward yes men that should get banned, they never have nothing to contribute & hold a grudge like a high school girl on her period always trying to get the last word.

Last edited by V1LLAIN; 03-26-2013 at 07:19 PM.