news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #181
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
True indeed... a lot of Black people think that if there was slavery they can't be a racist
Poland
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #182
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

i am accepting responsibility for taking part in madness here. im realizing how stupid and pointless it is bickering, cursing at eachother, angry argueing, pointless insults...pretty sure thats really the only retarded stuff that goes on. thats wisdom. keep attacking me, i really dont care anymore and am not going to waste my time on any of it. for awhile i felt like i had to stoop to that level...to survive it, not worth it..grow the fuck up and get a life. its starting to get weird

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-26-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #183
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

stop being so damn negative...that energy is destructive to yourself and those around you
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #184
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

So how many of yall wanna see Rgu2002 banned and for what main reason?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:54 PM   #185
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh god, here we go with this shit. Glad I'm not gonna be on here anymore.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #186
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
he should be banned for just being stupid. maybe he was just using the N word because all of his favorite rappers use it and he thought it would be cool to do. or maybe he is just racist.

either way he should be punished because the with the internet there is no real punishment. before the internet, he would have learned his lesson because he would have gotten punched in the mouth for saying that. now he can do it without repercussion.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #187
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Quote:
word, cuz he's an idiot by saying stupid shit like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
Ringz, why you such a faggot? Nobody likes you now! For except of some dick riders.
If you only knew how much I hate you! Your music is good, but as person - you are bitch !!!
it's like he's eggin u on to do it....lol, how can he hate u that much & call u that but say ur music is good....smh
Old 03-27-2013, 02:45 AM   #188
Paranoid
-

i think there should be some order. should ban people temporarily at least once just to teach them a lesson, if they come back and keep it up make it permanent. why should we have chaos on here, what is the benefit? its wrong and i apologize for ever participating in it. allowing people to air out their own personal demons and attack the innocence of others is wrong. nobody deserves that. its the attempt of draining someones energy in attempt to feed your own lack of emotion. problem is this doesn't work and really leaves you feeling like an idiot behind the scenes. not that any of you psychopaths would admit that...

but you keep it up...out of pride

you don't know how to deal with your own problems, so you take it out on the rest of the world.

if you behave this way on here, its probably guaranteed that you act that way in real life or have at some point...so

check yourself

you're a bad person...and you should be banned.

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-27-2013 at 03:16 AM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #189
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Thank you. I'm glad someone peeped that..son called me all kinds of niggers on here and nothing was done...yeah..good point
Crying little pussy! Nuff said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
it's like he's eggin u on to do it....lol, how can he hate u that much & call u that but say ur music is good....smh
So what? This dude can make a good beats, but as person - he is a bitch! Its different things. Is it difficult to understand?

Quote:
lmao what a bitch move!!!

So called "killa bee" get dissed by one of the greatest KILLA BEE and started to let of steam on forum members who have been his fans back in the days (not those dick riders from this place).

Dude's butt hurt now knows no bounds!!!

The most funniest thing is when peoples outside of this forum will check Priest's new album (especially diss track) - they are gonna be like "who the fuck is cilvaringz ?" AHAHAAAA

I can imagine how some of the clan members and killa beez laughed their asses off when they heard this diss shit about you!

rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:33 AM   #190
Paranoid
-

Ban.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:53 AM   #191
Paranoid
-

^its that kind of talk in particular that is really unnecessary and strange more then anything. get rid of it
Old 03-27-2013, 04:54 AM   #192
Paranoid
-

some weirdo from russia talking like someone that he is most definitely not, taking sides in some dispute between two people he doesn't even know
Old 03-27-2013, 04:55 AM   #193
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

"How fun!" - Christoph Waltz (Inglorious Bastards)
Old 03-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #194
Paranoid
-

Bite the dust.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:36 AM   #195
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rofl. That made my morning. Bout time that weirdo was do he with.peace

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote