news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #46
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
i believe that request had more to do with my bandwidth allocation on photoshop, but if you honestly think that little of me...

How bout you rotate this.

looooolllllll !!!!! Hahahahahahha
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #47
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post

Oddly enough, I have been getting into these types of beefs with a number of Wu brothers over the years and with this album coming out it wont get any less. You will hear about more "beefs" to come Im sure.

But I've learned to save all convos and communications, emails, sms's, etc over the years. You just never know when your integrity is put to question.
LOL

build a nice file the lawyers are still gonna ice you out

you still think this album is dropping!?!?!!?!?

the clan hates this fucking guy

and i thought cilvaringz was loaded!?!?!?!?!?

he ran out of money and couldnt help priest!?!!?!?!?!

once he got the vocals he was done...

killa sins fat disgusting wife SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #48
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
LOL

You're a negative asshole. With a stupid forum GIMMICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #49
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

Priest fuckin owned ringz with that line!

Pure ether!!!!!!

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #50
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
LOL

And you suck plus you can call me Dr. Mrs. Sin now( yeah I got that degree because I am that smart)-anyhow, at least I know what is going on first hand.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #51
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
And you suck plus you can call me Dr. Mrs. Sin now( yeah I got that degree because I am that smart)-anyhow, at least I know what is going on first hand.
where did you get your degree that didn't involve any understanding of punctuation whatsoever?
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #52
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
where did you get your degree that didn't involve any understanding of punctuation whatsoever?
LMFAO i love that place hahaha

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:34 PM   #53
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
the website is finally going back to Divine and RZA and they have their own rules.
Goodbye wu-corp as we know it

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:23 PM   #54
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Quote:
Priest is a good brother with a good heart and good intentions thats why this was more disappointing than hurtful. Dude is a genius on the mic and Im happy to have him on the album. But I hope he will see that he was wrong here.

Oddly enough, I have been getting into these types of beefs with a number of Wu brothers over the years and with this album coming out it wont get any less. You will hear about more "beefs" to come Im sure.

But I've learned to save all convos and communications, emails, sms's, etc over the years. You just never know when your integrity is put to question.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #55
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
LOL

HEY DONT DISS MY CHUBBY SNOW BUnNY, SHE HAS A FAT PUSS AND JUST GOT HER NURSING DEGREE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #56
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao!!!!!!!!

classic thread on so many levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
Goodbye wu-corp as we know it
yea, Ive been saying this for a while. The writing is already on the wall. theyve already been fucking up this site since they started taking an active interest in it for odd ass reasons. LOL fucking censoring jamie ******* name and moving 4-5 year old active threads from wu chamber

tell them to go back to not giving shit like they used to.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #57
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
HEY DONT DISS MY CHUBBY SNOW BUnNY, SHE HAS A FAT PUSS AND JUST GOT HER NURSING DEGREE
Not nurse baby, Doctor. Being a nurse is a horrible job and I am not into clean up.

Last edited by sinfullycute; 03-20-2013 at 05:59 PM.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #58
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
Not nurse baby, Doctor. Being a nurse is a horrible job and I am not into clean up.
edited post. still wrong grammar.

conclusion: devry university.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:28 PM   #59
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
fucking censoring jamie *******
who? what's this about?
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #60
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
who? what's this about?
Listen to Ghostface Killah's verse on "Iron Maiden". Someone got trained on the tour bus. That's who he's talking about.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote