news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 03-21-2013, 05:11 AM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fine sosa, no sunshower or smoking for you

we can get drunk while you tell me how you have been abusive with every girl you been with, + start crying at how you cant have women friends...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you really want to here those fucked up stories of me while i'm drunk ?

nigga you might end up being one of those abused bitches
Old 03-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i never knew you liked to get all buggery.. kinda makes sense tho

i never knew gods drank.. what did Farrakhan/mlk say about alcohol?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #19
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why do you always read shit wrong

your reading comprehension is fucked up -

i'm not fuckin wiff you no more
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #20
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post

nigga you might end up being one of those abused bitches

lol my comprehension?

that can only be interupted one way.. especially if you read my comment to sosa

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #21
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i don't know why soul presumes to know anything about me. for all you know im never honest on here.

for one thing i don't even remember saying i was abusive to women, which makes me think soul is projecting.

who would want to smoke with you soul? you wouldn't shut up about aliens, or chakras, or whatever the fuck you flap your gums about (who reads it?).
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
lol my comprehension?

that can only be interupted one way.. especially if you read my comment to sosa

sosa ?

that niggas name is machine now

get updated you outdated youngster
Old 03-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
i don't know why soul presumes to know anything about me.This works 2 ways... you also assume quiet alot about me for all you know im never honest on here. nothing on the internet is true.

for one thing i don't even remember saying i was abusive to women,I do, well i dont i made that up... lulz.. i thought it went well with you saying 'i cant make female friends' which makes me think soul is projecting. & teh times you make shit up about me? i just play along.. Y U SO SIRIUS?

who would want to smoke with you soul? That hurts bro.. you wouldn't shut up about aliensCant recall the last time i spoke about aliens on here last, i think that was my 2006 persona, or chakras see u kinda of pay attention!! you meant REIKI?? , or whatever the fuck you flap your gums about comment here???Y u no insert spirit science comment here?? (who reads it?).

my words where said in love of you. I do not like knowing your on hard times, goes for all my wu corp breatheren, regardless if you hate me or think im a pretentious douche.,

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
sosa ?

that niggas name is machine now

get updated you outdated youngster

I r lo tech, i prefer being outdated, newer systems are easyier to hack(workarounds)

Older tech doesnt have that problem...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #24
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

rofl, i'm called P.A.P.I now, but i'm thinking of changing it to 2 Anklets.

Anyway soul, you don't believe in aliens?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

its not something i have thought seriously about for many many years, (do a ufo/aliens search, im sure the main culprits are fatal/FMJ/robbie)

I just like weird shit that is not explainable by current methods or by current models..

my own view is, we are not designed in this fractal multiverse to meet / interact with ET's or Inner Terrestrials,,until thereis a rebuilding phase going on, then we might get some help... but i tend to go with.. we wont get the help, man kind will work it out themselves...

UFO's i dont see as 'alien' i see them as coming from other dimensions (same as their inhabitants) or other layers of this fractal multiverse.. those layers we may experience or may have experienced..

sorry its a weird topic.. I've actually seen 3 different ufos in my lifetime.. all with other people with me.. lol twice over 10 of us saw it....

but all that being said

We are aliens. if we weren't aliens. WE'D RESPECT OUR PLANET.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-21-2013, 02:39 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 03-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

stay out of my gmo free granola thread and you wont experience such butt hurt

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 03-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LoL @ Granola breath going off on a tangent about how fascinated he is by psuedoscience and theological nonsense

I bet he collects ass pennies in a ziploc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think you should ban him for such nonsense. Put those newfound powers to work.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:23 PM   #30
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
we are not designed in this fractal multiverse to meet / interact with ET's or Inner Terrestrials

you like to throw around buzzwords and completely avoid answering the question. dude asked you do you believe in aliens. the simple answer was YES. but you decided to spout off some nonsense...

and a FRACTAL universe means that "as above so below". the macroscopic is repeated in the microscopic. so if aliens are outside of our dimension that means they also are in our dimension.
but the truth of the matter is that interdimensional travel is not them traveling between dimensions so to speak. in order to travel much faster than the speed of light, you must travel through higher resonant dimensions. but the visitors that are coming to us are from our reality.

the fact is that ETs and EDs have been and continue to interact with us. you can personally interact with them too. once you learn how. and NO, it doesn't require drugs.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote