news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #46
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

lol
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:39 AM   #47
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Iron Flag is dope, but the beat is nothing special. Lol if you think that beat was better than Rushing Elephants. Stop talking about beats man, Swizz is one of your favs. You don't know a single thing about programming beats. Your eardrum is weak so you don't hear what's dope and what's not. Iron Flag drumbreak has been used a million times. What's special about that? I see Ghost' dick is still in your mouth.

Lol you're still mad about me sonning you constantly. I didn't even attack you this time. So what if swizz is one of my favorites, so is alc, rza, 4th, fat Jon, Chris devoe, tommy Guerrero, nujabes....lol haha you're mad. Iron flag beat is grimey wu shit nigga, rushing elephants loop gets tired out by the time gza comes in, Rae bodied the track. That switching the beat up every time masta killah came in got boring. Album is for hippies. Exactly why you like it. Haha go sit in the corner until dark matter drops hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
True this beat is dope. And then it goes down hill for the rest of the album.

8 Diagrams CD >>>>> Iron Flag CD
This nigga is an rza troll. Digi snax was a classic right? Lmao
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #48
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People...call in 4th disciple when in doubt

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #49
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
seriously?
Very seriously. This discussion and hearing the Hollow Bones beat made me want to hear the fantastic Campire Fire beat right now!

Be bumping 8D in the whip in a minute! Looking forward to it with great anticipation.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:38 AM   #50
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lol you're still mad about me sonning you constantly. I didn't even attack you this time. So what if swizz is one of my favorites, so is alc, rza, 4th, fat Jon, Chris devoe, tommy Guerrero, nujabes....lol haha you're mad. Iron flag beat is grimey wu shit nigga, rushing elephants loop gets tired out by the time gza comes in, Rae bodied the track. That switching the beat up every time masta killah came in got boring. Album is for hippies. Exactly why you like it. Haha go sit in the corner until dark matter drops hahahahahahahahahaha!!
Sonning me constantly.. yeah yeah. I'm pretty sure it was you who replied to my message with the very strong "euros-argument". I am not mad. In my opinion 8 Diagrams has far better production than Iron Flag. How does that make me a hippy? Iron Flag is grimey shit? Rushing Elephants is too real for you. I didn't even compare the rapping and yet again you start about GZA. To be honest GZA destroyed that both lyrically and his flow was on point. You can't say he was performing lazy there. But to get back to the point - I said the production was a lot better and I feel like Iron Flag is a bunch of tracks thrown together.

That's probably the weirdest list I have ever seen. I will give you probs for having producers like Nujabes and Fat Jon on there though.

I won't sit in the corner until Dark Matter comes out. I get what you are trying to do, very predictable, by the time it gets released you will say: "I told y'all", even though everyone pretty much expected it. I will say this once again since you don't understand: I have no expectations of Dark Matter. I expect him to rap with no energy since that's what he's been doing heavily the last couple of years. Don't spam me with this shit when it arrives.

Last but not least:

WE CRITICIZE PRODUCERS TILL THEY JOINTS ARE RIGHT, THEN ACUPUNCTURE THE TRACKS WITH PINPOINTS OF LIGHT. HITTING THEM FROM WELL CONCEILED FIRING POSITIONS WITH EXPLOSIVENESS THAT'LL MAKE THE DEAF LISTEN.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #51
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
Very seriously. This discussion and hearing the Hollow Bones beat made me want to hear the fantastic Campire Fire beat right now!

Be bumping 8D in the whip in a minute! Looking forward to it with great anticipation.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #52
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL "the fantastic camp fire beat"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:02 PM   #53
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

To my knowledge 8D was recorded as a group. There is some footage even on the DVD with the album. N I remember RZA saying the Clan was in studio for like a month or so while Ghost was only there for a week. Just because there were recycled verses doesnt mean RZA copy and pasted. Maybe they just re-used these verses. But in the end we dont know. I have always been a 8D fan and pretty sure I am not a Euro-fag. I feel if you dont like "Wolves" or "Windmill" then maybe Wu-Tang isnt for you. And yes they do need to be all together and locked in a studio to record this last album. Will it happen is a different story. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #54
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HERES ANOTHER OPINION THATS GONNA ROCK EUROPE AUSSIE AND CANADAS WORLDS

BRING THE RUCKUS GHOST>>> SUPREME CLIENTEL MUMBO JUMBO

Old 03-23-2013, 12:58 PM   #55
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
HERES ANOTHER OPINION THATS GONNA ROCK EUROPE AUSSIE AND CANADAS WORLDS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #56
CEITEDMOFO

THANX I USED THAT PIC FOR A THREAD IN JOE BUDDENS FORUM CALLED " Durag Dynasty - 360 Waves (2013)"
THIS WAS THE FIRST POST

Old 03-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #57
EAGLE EYE

ahahahaa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 03-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #58
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Sonning me constantly.. yeah yeah. I'm pretty sure it was you who replied to my message with the very strong "euros-argument". I am not mad. In my opinion 8 Diagrams has far better production than Iron Flag. How does that make me a hippy? Iron Flag is grimey shit? Rushing Elephants is too real for you. I didn't even compare the rapping and yet again you start about GZA. To be honest GZA destroyed that both lyrically and his flow was on point. You can't say he was performing lazy there. But to get back to the point - I said the production was a lot better and I feel like Iron Flag is a bunch of tracks thrown together.

That's probably the weirdest list I have ever seen. I will give you probs for having producers like Nujabes and Fat Jon on there though.

I won't sit in the corner until Dark Matter comes out. I get what you are trying to do, very predictable, by the time it gets released you will say: "I told y'all", even though everyone pretty much expected it. I will say this once again since you don't understand: I have no expectations of Dark Matter. I expect him to rap with no energy since that's what he's been doing heavily the last couple of years. Don't spam me with this shit when it arrives.

Last but not least:

WE CRITICIZE PRODUCERS TILL THEY JOINTS ARE RIGHT, THEN ACUPUNCTURE THE TRACKS WITH PINPOINTS OF LIGHT. HITTING THEM FROM WELL CONCEILED FIRING POSITIONS WITH EXPLOSIVENESS THAT'LL MAKE THE DEAF LISTEN.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:07 PM   #59
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't get how hard it is to pick a good beat (Vinnie Paz is still the best at it, don't deny it). give me a stack of 100 beat and I'll pick the best ones out of the bunch. RZA cannot be trusted with this duty anymore, he's lost it
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #60
CEITEDMOFO

BIG TWINS EAR FOR BEATS>>>>> VINNY PAz