news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-26-2013, 06:45 AM   #76
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
rza shouldn't even make new beats for this album.....

just dig up 15-20 unused beats in his vault and make another classic
If he did that though, the album probably wouldn't retain a sonic cohesiveness that make their first album, Wu-Tang Forever, and even the W enjoyable.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:57 AM   #77
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

and for the record...i really dont want to hear "try and bring the sexy back like timberland and timberlake" or whatever he said in my wu tang songs...
Old 03-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #78
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

8D is the giant steaming turd of wutangs catalog.

shit ain't had a spin since 2008
Old 03-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #79
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Compared to Iron Flag, 8 Diagrams production was legendary.
kinda early for April fool's day, no?
Old 03-26-2013, 12:55 PM   #80
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid View Post
and for the record...i really dont want to hear "try and bring the sexy back like timberland and timberlake" or whatever he said in my wu tang songs...
Hahahahahahah people still mad about Method Man saying that. I used to hate it, but now I like it. I criticize wack lyrics but the way Meth says it is dope. He kills Campfire btw
Old 03-28-2013, 10:34 PM   #81
Soulless
PRODIGAL SUN

Soulless crouching tiger

I don't think Ghost could lead a great Wu album to be honest. I think Ghost is the best in the clan at making solo albums, but trying to juggle 9 different guys and come up with a sound that compliments them all takes someone special. Rza was that guy. The problem is that he isn't anymore. Rza could never make another album like he did in the string from 36 to Wu Forever. People forget, Rza said for those years he basically ate, slept, and shit music. He was focused to a ridiculous degree. He's pretty much the opposite of that now, and I doubt he'd be willing to back to that for any amount of time even just for one album.

If I had one music wish I could make, it would be that they somehow discovered and found just some of that music they lost in that flood. Can you imagine hearing 15 - 20 vintage Rza beats. That would be crazy.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #82
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this isn't a Hardy Boys mystery. just pick better beats. problem solved

and Iron Flag sucked ass. worst wu tang record
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:53 AM   #83
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

just get the beats right. No attempts at pop or dance tracks..at all.

straight futuristic hard body kung fu kick you in your chest type shit. And some good soulful smokin vibes..gritty b boy shit..make the songs together in the studio..make sure everyone brings A game to the bars..and the delivery AHEM gza.
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:03 AM   #84
JEM
Wu-Veteran

oh and get the skits/sfx/cuts right too
Old 03-29-2013, 05:19 AM   #85
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

that line was wack...
Old 03-29-2013, 07:31 AM   #86
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
this isn't a Hardy Boys mystery. just pick better beats. problem solved

and Iron Flag sucked ass. worst wu tang record
Old 03-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #87
JEM
Wu-Veteran

Your mommas pussy is wack
Old 04-13-2013, 11:10 AM   #88
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Glad to hear Ghostface hated the album. Raekwon said he didn't like it either. I remember Inspectah Deck saying he didn't like The W album. Their group albums haven't been good after their first classic album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote