news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
Jammin
Banned

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/lil-wa...condition-icu/
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:12 AM   #2
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:11 AM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Die you worthless sizzurp addict, DIE!!!!

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:46 AM   #4
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Die you worthless sizzurp addict, DIE!!!!
I assume you're joking.

They're saying that TMZ is trolling and that Wayne is ok.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I said the same thing when i read about it at another website. His ugly ass won't be missed if he dies LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #6
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I assume you're joking.

They're saying that TMZ is trolling and that Wayne is ok.
Why are you assuming he's joking? I don't wish death on a person, but at the same time there are so many kids starving and dying in Africa. But since this is Lil Wayne it's top news. I don't care if TMZ is trolling or not and I don't really care if he dies or lives. Why would you feel bad for a lowlife like Lil Wayne?
Old 03-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@you calling Little Wayne a lowlife hahahahahahahahahahaha. It's bad enough he's ugly and then he got tattoos all over his body. He's retarded and i can't believe hot black actress Lauren London has a baby by him LOL.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #8
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Why are you assuming he's joking? I don't wish death on a person, but at the same time there are so many kids starving and dying in Africa. But since this is Lil Wayne it's top news. I don't care if TMZ is trolling or not and I don't really care if he dies or lives. Why would you feel bad for a lowlife like Lil Wayne?

To be honest, I don't care. I don't wish death on anyone.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #9
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

So Lil Wayne isn't dead? He's just a lil wheezy...
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Ironman, you don't wish death on ignorant black men who don't like you and have bullied you? I wish death on them. Anybody that bothers me for no reason, i want them to die because i don't bother nobody.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #11
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ironman, you don't wish death on ignorant black men who don't like you and have bullied you? I wish death on them. Anybody that bothers me for no reason, i want them to die because i don't bother nobody.
Gentlemen, the single greatest post ever. And for the record Wayne makes terrible music in my eyes but I wish him nothing but the best and would hate hear ill news.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Christ charles jones is a serial killer.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #13
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
Christ charles jones is a serial killer.
I've been saying that for a while now.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:01 PM   #14
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

He survived and is now apparently planning a chain of pizza restaurants.

I heard he's gonna call it Little Seizures.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #15
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-16-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote