news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-26-2013, 03:07 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RZA's Official "G.I.Joe: Retaliation" Interview

Old 03-26-2013, 03:16 AM   #2
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Thanks for sharing. RZA looks crazy on this one

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #3
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

lol - RZA looks terrible!

LOL - RZAs efforts at changing his voice is even worse, its like hes just basically earned the right to do what he wants, and hes decided movies - fair play to him, he has earned that right, just a shame hes shit at what hes decided to do with the respect hes earned

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:30 PM   #4
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScuffedTimz View Post
lol - RZA looks terrible!

LOL - RZAs efforts at changing his voice is even worse, its like hes just basically earned the right to do what he wants, and hes decided movies - fair play to him, he has earned that right, just a shame hes shit at what hes decided to do with the respect hes earned
LMFAO
gettin banned in 3... 2... 1...

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RZA playing an Asian, now that's what I call miscasting.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Rza playing anyone, miscasting.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:44 AM   #7
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

lol

Old 03-27-2013, 02:46 AM   #8
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-27-2013, 06:43 AM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Letz peep the movie first before we write the man off

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #10
immaculate

He was decent in American Gangster and not bad in Derailed and Funny People (didn't see Gospel Hill and the other straight to dvd's), but should definetly do more voice training - his diction and especially narration sucks.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:22 PM   #11
JaSchu

JaSchu grasshopper

is it just me or does rza really seem that corny with his 'no matter what' attitude to force his acting career? i felt embarrassed seeing the former abott pimped up in a stupid costume like this. however, i digged the iron fist movie, even though it got certain weeknesses. but come on rza, concentrate on the essence or give up the lead to ghost to not embarass the 'wu nation' and your brothers once again. i was one of the yes sayers (ghost) when the 8d came out, but i don't give much of a fuck of it today. it's 20 years goddamnit, so get yourselves together for some real epic shit on the next wu lp.

this problematic tendency rza is heading (to hang with hollywood folks and mix it up with the main pillar which is hiphop) has been going on like this for quite a time. nothing against the creativity of one individual, but he's using the wu (as its former main exponent) for bullshit like gi joe. i don't get it. keep it real.

and yeah, this is my first post in more than ten years, something happened during that time that i forgot i got an account here, so peace to all the wu-corp peepz!

Last edited by JaSchu; 03-28-2013 at 01:30 PM.
JaSchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #12
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RZA has kids to feed, he is not stupid enough to turn Down Opportunities, do u know how much gigs like these pay? Let's get real for a second here....we living in the real world, I doubt any of u would turn the role down and I'm pretty sure some of u have never acted before

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #13
immaculate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
RZA has kids to feed, he is not stupid enough to turn Down Opportunities, do u know how much gigs like these pay? Let's get real for a second here....we living in the real world, I doubt any of u would turn the role down and I'm pretty sure some of u have never acted before
word

Old 03-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #14
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All rappers are shitty actors.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:12 AM   #15
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

my personal view is, he's been working 20 odd years, he should have made the cash to feed and look after his kids already... especially doing gigs like these that pay a hefty wedge..

he and his children should be financially secure by now, if they're not. rza has fucked up somewhere..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote