news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-31-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RZA to Thea: "I DON'T OWE YOU SHIT!!!"

courtesy of our scumbag cracker friends @ tmz.

RZA FROM WU-TANG
I Owe Dutch Singer ...
SQUAT!

RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan says the hot Dutch singer who's suing him greatly over exaggerated her role in HIS hit songs, and is adamant he doesn't owe her a dime.

RZA is firing back at Thea Van Seijen -- who filed a suit claiming she co-wrote and sang on 14 songs with RZA (including the hit "Baby Boy") but only received a fraction of what she's owed.

In docs RZA admits he worked with TVS on a slew of tracks, but says she was merely work-for-hire (for which she got paid) and NOT a co-author on the songs.

Not only that, he says he NEVER promised royalties or additional payments -- and she's lying if she says otherwise.

Protect. Ya. Neck.
source: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/31/rza-wu...eijen-lawsuit/

makes sense. you know she didnt write shit. probably just took directions & sang whatever bobby told her to in that amazingly mediocre voice of hers. note to rza: when fucking with wack r&b choruses, at least get a fly bitch with a decent voice.
or better yet, keep the r&b choruses to an absolute minimum.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:25 AM   #2
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob iron monkeysoob iron monkeysoob iron monkeysoob iron monkeysoob iron monkey

I love her voice, but she's not real. Wu needs ladies like Tekitha or Blue Rasq
"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

Hot?

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
I love her voice, but she's not real. Wu needs ladies like Tekitha or Blue Rasq
They are not good singers either. Wu fans like them because they were featured on the classic Wu-Tang albums.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:34 PM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

We need Domestic Violence II

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Blue Raspberry always hits the tone , you trippin on that 1. The way she bends her notes is badass , she's a real vocalist.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
We need Domestic Violence II

There was a part two on digital bullet, Featuring big gipp of the goodie mob. It was aaaight, Not better than the original one but definitely alright.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

O yeah forgot haven't spun In Stereo or Digi Bullet for a minute, will have to revisit!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:24 PM   #9
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

Prolly gave up the snatch and got dumped later on, now mad tries 2 come back @ him @ all costs. fuck that hoe. i wanna/would smash 2 by the way.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:33 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn Rza??why did u even give IT a shot in the first place smh
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:35 PM   #11
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
They are not good singers either. Wu fans like them because they were featured on the classic Wu-Tang albums.
i gotta disagree fam...tekitha kills with the vocals b...u ought to check her solo shit out..shes illmatic
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think her voice is as bad as some make it out to be. It's not as irritating as Kayne's. If you like Bjork, you might like her voice.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:34 PM   #13
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8 View Post
Prolly gave up the snatch and got dumped later on, now mad tries 2 come back @ him @ all costs. fuck that hoe. i wanna/would smash 2 by the way.
A condom would be appropriate because you do not want to screw around and go bare back up inside of her and be unable to withdraw in time and pregnant her and then she will suing you for child support. A half Dutch child would probably be interesting to have though.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote