news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #16
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Thanks for the review jigsaw even though I kinda beg to differ on one thing..I believe if Clint Eastwood was younger..he would have been the perfect wolverine
That's a good one...when I was younger I was actually rooting for mel gibson to be wolverine. You know right around the time where he was doing the lethal weapon movies and he was all psychotic n shit.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #17
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

for the record this movie was based on the superior Wolverine graphic novel by Frank Miller
Old 07-29-2013, 10:53 PM   #18
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.avclub.com/articles/danzi...wouldnt,75704/

Quote:
There had been rumors around for years that Danzig was once approached to audition for the part of Wolverine in the X-Men movies, despite the fact that he's not really an actor, but all of that seemed a little dubious at best until LA Weekly asked him about it in an interview that ran this week. In it, Danzig says he was, in fact, approached—for what that's worth—but that he's glad he didn't do it because the movie was terrible. He has apparently not seem X2.

The real classic Dan-zinger comes when the reporter asks the Misfits frontman how he would have played the role differently than Hugh Jackman. The response? "It wouldn't have been as gay."

Danzig also points out that the director's original choice for the role was one-time '90s buzz dude Dougray Scott, who "had a falling out with the director," that ultimately led to the hiring of Jackman. The official story is that Scott was held up playing the villain in Mission: Impossible 2 for an extra two months and couldn't fit the role into his schedule.
lmao, great career move

speaking of gay

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #19
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Danzig is god
Old 07-30-2013, 07:16 AM   #20
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I saw this today, it was pretty good, not sure where they go from here though

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was there a teaser for the X-Men: Days of Future Past?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yep

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:53 AM   #23
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
was there a teaser for the X-Men: Days of Future Past?
yeah, the whole mid credit scene sets up that movie.

all in all this is the best x-men film since x2.

that being said it still fell WAY flat at the end, kinda like the first x-men movie.

i actually thought it was a pretty good action movie with an actual story up until logan rode his motorcycle up to "ninja mountain". then it took a horrible turn for the worse.

it went from this intimate character driven movie to a mix between the first wolverine clusterfuck & the end of the first iron man movie. and viper was a shitty character with a horrible actress playing her.

and it is only tied to the japanese mini series by the setting & characters used, nothing from that story was used in this film. which is a damn shame. shoulda just been a samurai film with wolverine in it.

but, it is jackman's best portrayal of wolverine. i just dont know why they fucked it up with that cornball shitty finale.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Last edited by main_man; 07-31-2013 at 01:58 AM.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:59 AM   #24
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So, don't see this movie?

I'm debating b/w Pacific Rim and The Wolverine.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:40 AM   #25
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

good entertainment, obviously a step forward from the 1st 1. let's c where this is goin...
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #26
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
So, don't see this movie?

I'm debating b/w Pacific Rim and The Wolverine.
honestly, if you havent read the wolverine mini series by claremont and frank miller, id say go spend your money on that graphic novel. its classic in the truest sense of the word.

i havent seen pacific rim, but if you are a wolverine fan go check it out at a matinee showing.

it is much better than the visual vomit that was x men origins:wolverine.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #27
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I have to agree with main_man, the movie was great till Silver Samurai starts to move. I didn't knew who Viper was, I didn't mind the character till the last fight where she just looks stupid. Overall the movie was good, specially the fight scenes, it's definitely better than Origins and the teaser for the next X-Men movie was properly done.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote