news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger
Default Most slept on from NY?

Which of these two rappers are most slept on from your point of view:

AZ

or

Masta Ace

They have both dropped timeless classics.
Also which is your favorite?
I stick with AZ.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ace
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Technically AZ is superior i think, but Ace just got something that fuck all other rappers got, so imma go with him.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #4
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

I had never heard of Master Ace or knew anyone who was listening to him growing up. I've never really listened to him or felt like it.

AZ was more noticed based off his work he did with Nas. So i bought some his albums. Pieces of a Black Man is a good album.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #5
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^You never listened to Ace or felt like it????

U missing out man, hes a fuckin legend, cant even start with the amount of classic verses the guy got plus at least 2 classic albums

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #6
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
^You never listened to Ace or felt like it????

U missing out man, hes a fuckin legend, cant even start with the amount of classic verses the guy got plus at least 2 classic albums
true story man.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

album version is better

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-18-2013 at 02:31 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:08 PM   #8
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
I had never heard of Master Ace or knew anyone who was listening to him growing up. I've never really listened to him or felt like it.

gtfo faggot
Old 06-18-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Between the 2 I think AZ is heavily slept on, hip hop heads know what time it is with Masta Ace even since way back in the days. Sittin on Chrome is 1 of my fav albums, great beats.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #10
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

I know I am gonna get panned for this but I don't know masta ace.

also

Az is the most slept on rapper in the history of rap.

so ima go with az

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

from AZ's wikipedia:

In a countdown of the 10 Most Underrated Rappers of All Time, the editors of About.com listed AZ as #1 on the list. He was also included on About.com's list of the Top 50 MCs of Our Time (1987–2007), where he was described as "arguably the most underrated lyricist ever."

And if you don't know, now you know
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #12
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

damn its so hard to believe some dudes nowadays never heard of masta ace? Thats fucking crazy to me man.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:56 AM   #13
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
I know I am gonna get panned for this but I don't know masta ace.

shoot yaself
Old 06-19-2013, 12:57 AM   #14
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

stab yaself
Old 06-19-2013, 12:58 AM   #15
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT