news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-19-2013, 10:43 AM   #1
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son
Default Eminem's "Symphony in H" from Tony Touch's Peacemaker 3 album.

https://soundcloud.com/shadyrecords/symphony-in-h

Well, this is absolute horse shit...

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nothing wrong with the tune, best i've heard eminem for a while

people hating on the dude nowdays just for the sake of it.

Last edited by Origin™; 06-19-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #3
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
nothing wrong with the tune, best i've heard eminem for a while

people hating on the dude nowdays just for the sake of it.
Naaah.. Dude fell off hard.

How anyone can like this is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #4
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dudes been dropping songs like the song the OP posted since the start of his career
Old 06-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #5
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

The start of his career he was dropping songs like this:

The garbage he's been dropping the last 3 years strictly degrading women and forcing punchlines pales in comparison. I feel like he's purposefully trying to tarnish his reputation so he can just live as a reclusive, but people still eat shit up like the verse in the OP. He looks like he's on autopilot in interviews and performances, and seems overall depressed. It's really kind of sad, his heart just isn't in it anymore.

Last edited by Young Gun; 06-19-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:27 PM   #6
Origin™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
The garbage he's been dropping the last 3 years strictly degrading women and forcing punchlines pales in comparison. I feel like he's purposefully trying to tarnish his reputation so he can just live as a reclusive, but people still eat shit up like the verse in the OP. He looks like he's on autopilot in interviews and performances, and seems overall depressed. It's really kind of sad, his heart just isn't in it anymore.

I don't disagree with what you saying, I dunno, sometimes i still see the old slim in some of his new work.

the guy just don't seem to have any love for the music anymore.

be it proof passing, the lack of drugs, or maybe he just don't give a fuck anymore at all and is just cashing in, because like you said, people buy his shit regardless.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
Origin™

On another note, That Wolves instrumental in your sound cloud is dope as fuck.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #8
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
On another note, That Wolves instrumental in your sound cloud is dope as fuck.
Thanks man! I really appreciate that. I've been writing over more of my own production lately, I've got a couple projects I'm workin on. If you're feelin the music I keep my soundcloud updated regularly so stay tuned. And thanks once again, it's always good to get props.

Old 06-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #9
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
I don't disagree with what you saying, I dunno, sometimes i still see the old slim in some of his new work.

the guy just don't seem to have any love for the music anymore.

be it proof passing, the lack of drugs, or maybe he just don't give a fuck anymore at all and is just cashing in, because like you said, people buy his shit regardless.
Yeah I see what you mean. There'll be clever Shadyish lines here and there, but it's surrounded by so much filler. Eminem was one of the first Hip Hop artists I was ever exposed to, seeing him fall how hard he has is just crazy. Last stuff I dug from him was his first 8 bars in that latest BET cipher.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #10
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could have been worse.....is probably the best thing I can say about this! still better than other 'commercial' artists though
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #11
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
dudes been dropping songs like the song the OP posted since the start of his career
Yeah, but he still knew how to rap back then.

It's not just the style, it's his whole delivery that went straight down the shitter. He just don't sound good anymore. I don't even care what type of track he's making, it sounds shit regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #12
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^^This. There is a lot of new music from 'older folks' that sounds fresh, but Em doesn't. I don't like his delivery one bit.