news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #16
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

Tooo sick
Old 03-31-2013, 11:34 AM   #17
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

that was sick
Old 03-31-2013, 12:44 PM   #18
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Damn that was really a dope performance. I have to agree this is a bad crowd. Am I the only one who thinks it was funny how RZA came and grabbed that mic while looking at Ghost?
Old 03-31-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great show, thanx 4 link. Ghost totally lost his hair, it seems.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:29 PM   #20
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
^

FIRAH !!

Check the other videos on YT
That was ill how they recreated the beat

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #21
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

yo the crowd snapped when rza came thru.. SUUUU
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:38 PM   #22
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That was sick. You can feel the vibe everyone was having a good time.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:12 PM   #23
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

On the 10th they're performing at a venue literally a minute walk away from my house. They have the best Rhino burgers in town too. It's gonna be dope just walking around the corner and up half a block to see this show..I'll post pics for you all less fortunate lol

Last edited by drippie k; 03-31-2013 at 05:25 PM.
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:10 PM   #24
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've said before, I wish Ghost would tour Supreme Clientele with a live band. Tracks like Buck 50 and Child's Play would sound incredible!

- KP -
Old 03-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #25
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
^

FIRAH !!

Check the other videos on YT
that is cool and all, but what kind of clothing is RZA rocking these days? WTF???
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:16 PM   #26
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

That's what happens when you hang around Wiz Khalifa on the regular...

- KP -
Old 03-31-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Damn, I might have to hit up the show when they hit NC.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #28
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #29
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

ohhh myyyy godddd. absolute legendary hall of fame imperial rockstar shit right there.

come on, mannnn.....peep the music!!! rza making shit 20 yrs ago that a live band is instrumentizing today and is killing all other "hiphop" out there!!

a few short yrs ago, this seemed pretty far-fetched.....rza, GFK,and KP loving being on stage together and smashing it!!

if THAT doesnt make them wanna get in the studio and knock one out of the park, then....?
they HAVE to do an album!! THEY HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***my how rza has changed! LOL....
Old 04-02-2013, 11:53 AM   #30
LiveFast

LiveFast shaolin monk

He was suited-up because he had just come straight from the red-carpet premiere of the new GI Joe Movie, which he has a part in...
LiveFast is offline   Reply With Quote