news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-01-2013, 05:57 AM   #1
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta
Default WU-Tang KillaBeez - Killa Beez Video

Yeah Well I aint even know there was a video for this track until last night..This a RZA banger from The Sting So for all those who aint't see this before or who give a shit.. here it is once again!! Peace

Last edited by Art Vandelay; 04-03-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #2
digiblunt
Banned

digiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkeydigiblunt iron monkey

lolocaust,,,all this yrs and not knowing,,,,btw caution---this track should be played at high volume level only!!!
digiblunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:10 AM   #3
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I think everybody seen it ^^
Dope shit though

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:18 AM   #4
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Yeah I knw I'm late with this one lol.. But hey I didn't know this came out as a single for The Sting back then!! I didnt have the internet and they didnt promo WU big I just knew to buy the album , so for me this is nice, A little reminiscing to a new found vid for me! hahah :
Old 04-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #5
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

dope vid, dope track,
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #6
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U-GOD ROCKIN THE OL CHAD PENNING10/THEN AGAIN, YOU CAN FIND HIM WASHING DISHES AT YA LOCAL BENNIGANS

damn, i just merked every verse on that song with one line
Old 04-02-2013, 04:13 AM   #7
FlamingSwordz
Veteran Member

FlamingSwordz drunken mastaFlamingSwordz drunken masta

I remember recording it on VHS when it first came out and liking it, but now I find this shit wack.
FlamingSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 AM   #8
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingSwordz View Post
I remember recording it on VHS when it first came out and liking it, but now I find this shit wack.
I know everybody have their right to their opinion but tell me why you find this wack now? Have you ever heard this banging at a party? Can you seriously tell me this is wack in that type of live vibe? Come on man! Hip-Hop is about having fun too.. Are you seriously telling me the beat is wack? Or when Deck spits his verse is truthfully wack? This is one of those rare Wu tracks that can rock a party. Let me tell you something I am into my deep, street and thoughtful lyrics , I don't even party much these days , but if I heard this I would be fucking happy.. Fuck it the beat alone is ill!!
Anyway each to their own. I just think some people are sheep or not trully clued when it comes to what Rap or Hip-Hop is or can be, this I find quite fake and false.. You're allowed to have a good time you know?

Last edited by Rawticus; 04-03-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #9
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawticus View Post
I know everybody have their right to their opinion but tell me why you find this wack now? Have you ever heard this banging at a party? Can you seriously tell me this is wack in that type of live vibe? Come on man! Hip-Hop is about having fun too.. Are you seriously telling me the beat is wack? Or when Deck spits his verse is truthfully wack? This is one of those rare Wu tracks that can rock a party. Let me tell you something I am into my deep, street and thoughtful lyrics , I don't even party much these days , but if I heard this I would be fucking happy.. Fuck it the beat alone is ill!!
Anyway each to their own. I just think some people are sheep or not trully clued when it comes to what Rap or Hip-Hop is or can be, this I find quite fake and false.. You're allowed to have a good time you know?

well said ..