news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu-Tang/Wu-Fam 3 day music festival in NYC!!!!!

In my once in a lifetime interview to sit down the rapper/producer/author/screen writer/director/genius, the one and only Rza of the Wu-Tang Clan, I only had to ask one question and I got every answer I needed to hear.

Rza and Chang Weisberg at Rock the Bells press conference in 2010.

Q: What’s in the works for the 20th anniversary for Wu-Tang?

Rza: Let me tell you and I wouldn’t have been able to tell you this yesterday. We just finalized the deal with my brothers. Wu has huge plans for 2013. First of all, the new album is coming. Trust that. We're hoping to record enogh great material to make another double album. But that’s not the big news. That’s not what was finalized. We gonna blow all your minds in 2013. You ready for this? We’re gonna hold a Killa Bee Festival. It will be 3 days of non-stop hip-hop. You’ll have all of Wu-Tang and as many Killa Bees past and present. We’ll be doing group albums, solo albums, Sunz of Man, Brooklyn Zoo, my man Frukwan from Gravediggaz will be there. We’re gonna perform together. We got Killarmy performing. One member is holding out, but I’m positive we can convince him to be there. This is gonna be big. The year of the Wu. We’re lighting up the bat signal in the sky. We’re calling anyone and everyone that was ever signed to Wu-Tang Records, Wu-Tang Productions, 36 Records, Razor Sharp Records, Wu Music Group, anybody that was ever down with the Clan. Everyone is welcome to jump on stage. We lost contact with a lot of guys over the years. We’re trying to track everyone down. TMF, Shyheim, Royal Fam, Wu-Syndicate, Ruthless Bastards, GP Wu, we want you all here.

Divine and Power are getting the wheels in motion. We’ve hooked up with my man Chang Weisberg from Rock the Bells. He’s gonna set this up. We’re definitely doing the festival in New York City in late summer. We’re talking about a possible Cali festival, and maybe Europe and Australia.

I’ve already talked to all of the guys and they’ve all agreed that if we’re going to do this, we should do it right. Whoever is doing a set, if you are a featured guest on that track, you get your ass out on stage and do your part. When Gza’s doing Liquid Swords, Masta Killa and Deck will be out there for Duel of the Iron Mic. When U-God is doing Dopium, Ghostface will be out there for Train Trussel and Gza for Stomp the Roach.

We’re also inviting guys from outside the Clan that did features on our stuff to come join us, but we’re only doing Wu songs. So if Nas wants to jump on stage and do Verbal Intercourse and Let My Niggas Live, bong bong, let’s do it. You know Redman will be there. Hopefully my man Jadakiss will do Run with Ghost.

And Bobby Digital might have a special surprise for you at the end of 2013. If you get sick at the Wu Festival, just maybe, I might have The Cure for what you need by the end of the year.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sounds great. Thanx Art.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SOURCE

Last edited by Jammin; 04-01-2013 at 11:12 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #4
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

....... Art?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

April Fools?
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

No way RZA knows any track names from Dopium.
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #7
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
No way RZA knows any track names from Dopium.
Ya I was going to say that. Wu-Tang members can barely name their own tracks, much less other members tracks.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #8
digitalsouljah36
Veteran Member

digitalsouljah36 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to digitalsouljah36

I'm a dumbass, LOL. Still trying to wake up, good one.
"That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."
digitalsouljah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
ScuffedTimz
Ha

ScuffedTimz drunken mastaScuffedTimz drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee25 View Post
April Fools?
LOL.. i forgot the date

BUILD STRONG...
ScuffedTimz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #10
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got my tickets as soon as i heard about this.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #11
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope interview, where is it taking place ? Randall's Island or Governer's ?
Old 04-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #12
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL is this what the whore was talking about on allhiphop rumours the other day?

http://allhiphop.com/2013/03/22/hip-...big-2013-plan/

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #13
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

You people buying this? If this does not happen they can not be taken seriously anymore and I'm sure some of you will respond and say that I'm years late with that..

Album confirmed, festival confirmed. We'll see.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #14
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
You people buying this? If this does not happen they can not be taken seriously anymore and I'm sure some of you will respond and say that I'm years late with that..

Album confirmed, festival confirmed. We'll see.
today's date confirmed!

knucklehead.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #15
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
knucklehead.
intended ?