news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #31
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^this is what time outs and talks will spawn. They forget u ain't the parent no more..they start thinking u the homie so when they slap your ass, u remember that rofl

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:16 PM   #32
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

^^^^this is what time outs and talks will spawn. They forget u ain't the parent no more..they start thinking u the homie so when they slap your ass, u remember that rofl
lmao, hold that!

This kid's hilarious also, see how well the time outs and reward charts worked with him...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #33
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao

Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #34
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Another sensible brother who gets it

Old 04-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #35
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:39 AM   #36
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but you do realize that the mom slapped the son first. he was showing her what it felt like. i have given my kids one beating a piece and each one was good enough to last a lifetime.

i think a line must be drawn in the sand and if they cross it then the belt comes out. if you do it right then they wont cross it again.

dude went wrong when it was taped and put on the web.

i got whoopins multiple times a week and it didnt deter me from shit. i just factored the beating into the equation when i decided if being bad was worth it. most of the time it was. LOL
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:01 AM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
him beating her is an ass backwards tactic

it's a primitive tactic

and there is no place for these types of minds in the new world -

they will all simply be put to shame by a people made new.

i do not expect anyone to understand why i'm saying this - some will get it in 3 years, some 5, some never.
I agree with brother Sunny more than i'd like to let on. Peace son.

Is RADIOACTIVEMAN a Tectrus Moa/CharlesJones secondary?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #38
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Im not charlesjones secondary, I just dont partake in the everyday...im black so everyone pity me amd let me screw my life hit, the minute some of us dont conform to the normal stereotype then there must be an anomaly with us lol...

Bet if I came here daily and whined all day about why my blackness isnt celebrated or talk about how the system holds me back and.decieve myself to think im the descendant of egyptian pharoahs when my roots clearly are west african, I wouldnt be considered a secondary right? But a normal black wu corp poster...im sorry I didnt fal into the stereotype..u have my apology lol smh

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-03-2013 at 06:44 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #39
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Back to the video of the fat little scum that slapped his mom...i believe the mom said she kept TALKING to him and telling him to stop..she then started getting physical when she realized that wasnt working like any realistic parent would, most of these lets talk about it parents amd time out mongers cannot even understand that kids will mindfuck u when they wanna to control u, most of them, when they fail to control kids take them to shrinks who pump those kids with mentally deteriorating meds in the guise of curing add so u end up with some zombified individual his whole life who cannot function on the level of the rest of us because his moods arent natural, his whole growth process is like that of commercial meat processing in this country, just a cow bred to age and die odd and weird, if the rest of us are lucky, they wont pick up a gun and shoot up the whole place because they a fat fuck who no girl wants because they are so drugged up, they cant even relate to any other human being whatsoever, the truth hurts I know but its fact...al this most comes from the fact that talking failed and the shrink decided...oh he has add...pump that cow with meds...we who got the belt for being bad knew the lines..even if we did it again..it was with caution and only , ONLY after our parents talked and made it clear...some of the pretenciousness is hilarious....some of u act like a parent that uses the method loves their kids less, get real, they might even be the most loving parents considering how far they are willing to see to it their kids lead a good safer life, lol man

Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 04-03-2013 at 06:41 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #40
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactive man View Post
now look at the ages of the girls in that video, imagine them doing it, imagine how many pedophiles,scum and predators who could probably trace ips watched that and the sick fucks were aroused by what they saw, imagine that father waking up one day and these girls have been abducted, raped or molested for their online actitivities, imagine how many times he probably warned them about alot of stuff and they took him for a joker..

The people who clearly dont understand this probably dont understand that raising little girls is not a walk in the ball park, its especially more dangerous today...because the most dangerous playground in the world is the internet

this

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #41
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

he aint sane though thats the thing

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:27 AM   #42
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

chem warfare

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #43
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Throughout the course of history mankind's treatment of the insane has been, well, insane!

While the day-to-day care of patients could be cruel, attempts at curing them could be even crueler.

Everything from medieval chiseling of the skull to "let the devil escape" to the 1940's ice-pick lobotomies of Dr. Walter Freeman. In 1276, then Pope John XXI, who wrote several medical treatises, suggested that eating a roasted mouse "doth heal frantick persons.

" In the 16th Century it was believed that stones in the head caused madness. This belief is perpetuated in the oft-heard cliche "rocks in the head."

Dr. Benjamin Rush (1745-1813), a pioneer of early American psychiatry, recommended relentlessly swinging the patient around to "shake out the madness."

As the politics of forced treatment once again reared it's ugly head and the short era of moral treatment introduced by Dr. Philippe Pinel faded from sight, novelist Charles Dickens wrote:

"Chains, straw, filthy solitude, darkness and starvation; jalap, syrup of buckthorn, tartarised antimony and ipecacuanha administered every spring and fall in fabulous

doses to every patient, whether well or ill; spinning in whirligigs, corporal punishment, gagging, continued intoxication; nothing was too wildly extravagant, nothing too monstrously cruel to be prescribed by mad-doctors."

http://thelimbicregion.tripod.com/id38.htm
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:32 PM   #44
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Father Who Beat His Girls For Allegedly Twerking & Sneaking Out The House Indicted On Corporal Punishment Charges

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #45
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

and u wonder why the brats are all disrespectful pieces of shit..what a shit system