news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkey
Default Zero Dark Thirty and Wu

Anybody see this flick? I watched it today and about halfway through it I had to stop it and rewind it. There is a Wu reference. Seriously thought somebody was messing with me, did not see that coming in a movie like this. I wont say what it is exactly cuz I dont wanna spoil it for others since the dvd just came out. Just thought I would put it out there. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Spoil it for those who don't mind (me)

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

**spoiler alert**

osama bin laden is killed off

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
digi

digi grasshopper

i wouldn't exactly call it a spoiler g... anyone who watches it would clearly see "dan the interrogator" spit a wu line while talking with a captured terrorist... good catch captain obvious... smh
digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

thats mad funny what he say. this isnt a film thread, people wanna know the reference. spoilers dont apply
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #6
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf was the reference
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #7
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

prolly the standard generic "dollar dollar bill ya'll" reference. i hate when fags quote that like they know wu.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #8
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkey

Actually digi answered it. Typical of this forum for him to take the prick route. And to add to his response its the "Shaolin and Wu-Tang" skit before "Bring Da Ruckus". One of the main characters in the film is talking to a captured terrorist about his music taste. And he kinda changes his voice to sound like the skit. Just a cool thing to see in a highly acclaimed movie. Peace and Bin laden escapes in the end
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In related news, Chumlee checks out some Ol' Dirty Bastard vinyl on Pawn Stars.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #10
immaculate

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
i wouldn't exactly call it a spoiler g... anyone who watches it would clearly see "dan the interrogator" spit a wu line while talking with a captured terrorist... good catch captain obvious... smh
Did he tell him that evidence indicates that's it's stature, merciless like a terrorist hard to capture?

Old 04-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #11
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
In related news, Chumlee checks out some Ol' Dirty Bastard vinyl on Pawn Stars.

Has there ever been a Pawn Stars episode where they actually talk about something Wu-Tang related?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote