news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-01-2013, 01:58 AM   #1
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Tight bootyhole shit you do to save money

I can be a pretty big tight arse at times. I just don't like wasting money when I don't have to. I could probably list a lot of these but right now I can only come up with the 2 which led to me starting this thread, which are...

- Charging my phone at work so I don't have to use my own electricity.
- Keeping napkins from junk food (fast food) outlets and using them at home.

Seriously, I didn't buy any paper towels for at least a couple of years. That's what I usually use in place of napkins. I finally bought some when I ran out of Subway napkins recently.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol _ i got a bag full of napkins myself

I'm cheap with an expensive taste

I'm not too proud to pick pennies up off the ground or collect bottles and cans. I can have a pocket full of money with expensive dress shoes on, and I'll still pick up a dirty penny from up off the floor
Old 04-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #3
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Careful, those could be asspennies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

those are the ones i cherish the most
Old 04-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Collect Napkins/paper towels from work for home

Pick up Pennies

Use bread loaf bags for sandwich bags

Draw on the back of paper that has printed text on one side

Clip coupons

Fill my gas tank when ever it is at half a tank

Drive in the slow lane

Bring home made lunch to work or food from to any outdoor event
(I never buy food at fastfood restuarants)

Recycle - cans and plastic bottles

Wash my truck when its raining
Watch movies on-line so I dont need to by theatre tickets
Go to free events with my family
Change the oil in my truck myself

Do my own tune ups

Last edited by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI; 04-01-2013 at 01:42 PM.
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #6
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha. off the top of my head...

•sometimes at Subway I'll ask for a cup for water, then get a pop from the fountain.

•a local grocery store has a pay-by-the-pound salad bar. i'll pay for my salad then act like i forgot dressing and then go pour the dressing on so i don't have to pay for it.

•there's a chain of restaurants in western PA and OH called Eat n' Park. If you buy a sandwich, you get the salad bar half off. so i figured out that basically getting the chicken sandwich + 1/2 price salad bar costs 50 cents more than just the salad bar at full price. so i'll do that and take my 50 cent chicken sandwich home with me.

• i don't use the twist ties when i buy fresh vegetables at the grocery store because i don't want the weight of the twist tie to be calculated into the price of the vegetables. i just tie the bag in a not.

• i google corporate promo codes to get cheaper hotels

• i tell hotels that i have AAA but forgot my card to get a cheaper rate.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I tell all the sluts to bring their own fucking condoms

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #8
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Heat will eventually post a Drake youtube, some sort of 80's movie gif, and say something about making it rain in a run-down strip club off the intersate.

Wait for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I tell all the sluts to bring their own fucking condoms
Naw, they might put a hole in it. Don't trust them hoes.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:25 AM   #10
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i reuse my condoms. just squeeze my cum out and re-roll em.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:06 AM   #11
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Naw, they might put a hole in it. Don't trust them hoes.
real talk

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:10 AM   #12
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I can be a pretty big tight arse at times. I just don't like wasting money when I don't have to. I could probably list a lot of these but right now I can only come up with the 2 which led to me starting this thread, which are...

- Charging my phone at work so I don't have to use my own electricity.
- Keeping napkins from junk food (fast food) outlets and using them at home.

Seriously, I didn't buy any paper towels for at least a couple of years. That's what I usually use in place of napkins. I finally bought some when I ran out of Subway napkins recently.
shoplift..not me but tim. Tim shoplifts needless snacks instead of paying for dem

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:23 AM   #13
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

not real talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:00 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at saying smoking kills, when noel says he wants a healthy lifestyle,. he buys junk food..

what up with that?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:15 AM   #15
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude, I buy junk food like once a month when I go out to the sticks and fish for bass and get home at like 10pm and can't be fucked cooking. All my napkins are from subway. And I'm by no means a health nut or anything. I just don't support spending enormous amounts of money to poison yourself and smell disgusting.