news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #31
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I may be a lobster lookin' lobster mofucka, but you pay enormous amounts of money to be less fit, less healthy, and smell a whole lot worse than me, so I don't really give a fuck.
Hey Smoke Nazi..

You better make your surf buddies lather you up with some SPF 1000 or mayo

Quote:
Every year, in Australia:

skin cancers account for around 80% of all newly diagnosed cancers
between 95 and 99% of skin cancers are caused by exposure to the sun
GPs have over 1 million patient consultations per year for skin cancer
the incidence of skin cancer is one of the highest in the world, two to three times the rates in Canada, the US and the UK.
http://www.cancer.org.au/about-cance...in-cancer.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #32
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What do you expect me to do...stay out of the sun so I don't get cancer?

There's a big difference between getting cancer because you wanna be physically active and enjoy the great outdoors, and getting cancer because you wanna pay enormous amounts of money to ruin your health and fitness and smell disgusting.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #33
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I know there is a big difference. Cigarettes are fucking horrible and an insane thing to take up. Just wanted to point out - while you preached to the choir, that given your proximity to the equator you are susceptiple to a form of cancer.

Im actually not interested in discussing cancer though or chi-town's horrible remixes that might give us cancer.

But i do wanna know why the average Hip Hop fan thinks that enjoying the outdoors and being in touch with nature is "some white people shit".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 04-04-2013 at 01:13 AM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:08 AM   #34
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

white people enjoying nature is suicide
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:24 AM   #35
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kind of funny in that other thread you started Noel how were ranting about how smokers were scum and deserve to die, when you probably enjoy a lot of art created by degenerate smokers. Just sayin....

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:30 AM   #36
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The topic title "I'm tryna quit but..." translates to "I'm a weak fucken pussy faggot with no will power at all and I deserve to get cancer and die a slow, miserable, painful, lonely death".

Don't be so fucken weak you filthy, smelly cunt.

rofl, smokers deserve to die?

so do idiots who use pseudohealth products/daily products that contain more carcinogens than ciggies..

the amount of carcinogens teh avg non smoker takes in every day LULZ

but they still think only smokers get cancer.. hahahhahaa

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:37 AM   #37
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

basic is basic.,. but i guess if you live a 'fit and healthy outdoors lifestyle' your immune to this shit? or you can just ignore it.. cos your 'fit and healthy'

spam is spam.. deal with it.

COSMETICS AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS
Talcum Powder- (Johnson & Johnson. Inc.)

Labeled Toxic Ingredient:
TALC, Carcinogenic and a risk factor for ovarian cancer; lung irritant.
Cover Girl Replenishing Natural Finish Make Up (Foundation) (Procter & Gamble. Inc.)

Labeled Toxic Ingredients

BHA, Carcinogenic.
TALC, Carcinogenic; Lung Irritant.
TRIETHANOLAMINE (TEA), Interacts with nitrites to form carcinogenic nitrosamines.
LANOLIN, Often contaminated with DDT and other carcinogenic pesticides.
PARABENS, Contact dermatitis.
FRAGRANCE, Wide range of unlabeled, untested, and toxic ingredients; contact dermatitis.

Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste
– (Procter & Gamble. Inc.)

Labeled Toxic Ingredients:
FD&C BLUE #1, Carcinogenic.
SACCHARIN, Carcinogenic.
FLUORIDE, Possibly carcinogenic.

Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Essence of Neutral Henna)

FORMALDEHYDE, Carcinogenic; neurotoxic; contact dermatitis and sensitizer.
POLYSORBATE 80, Generally contaminated with the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane.
FD&C RED #4, Carcinogenic.
FRAGRANCE, Wide range of undisclosed ingredients; contact dermatitis.
Clairol Nice ‘n Easy (Permanent Haircolor) (Clairol. Inc.)

QUATERNlUM-15, Formaldehyde-releaser; carcinogenic; neurotoxic; contact dermatitis and sensitizer.
DIETHANOLAMINE (DEA), Carcinogenic; also interacts with nitrites to form a carcinogenic nitrosamine.
PHENYLENE-DIAMINES, Includes carcinogens and other ingredients inadequately tested for carcinogenicity; contact dermatitis.
PROPYLENE GLYCOL, Contact dermatitis.
FRAGRANCE, Wide range of undisclosed ingredients; contact dermatitis.
NOTE: Also evidence of causal relation to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, multiple myeloma and other cancers.
HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS
Ajax Cleanser (Colgate-Palmolive. Inc.)

Unlabeled Toxic Ingredients:

CRYSTALLINE SILICA, Carcinogenic; eye, skin and lung irritant.
NOTE: Carcinogenicity of silica is admitted in 1994 Material Safety and Data Sheet (MSDS).
(Manufacturer claims to have reduced silica levels since 1993.)
Zud Heavy Duty Cleanser (Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)

Unlabeled Toxic Ingredient:
CRYSTALLINE SILICA, Carcinogenic; eye, skin and lung irritant. (Carcinogenicity is denied in Material Safety and Data Sheet.)
Lysol Disinfectant Spray (Reckitt & Colman. Inc.)

Labeled or Unlabeled Toxic Ingredient:

ORTHOPHENYLPHENOL (OPP): Carcinogenic; irritant. (Carcinogenicity is denied in Material Safety and Data Sheet.)
See article on the truth about disinfectants and suggested alternatives!
Zodiac Cat & Dog Flea Collar (Sandoz Agro. Inc).

Labeled Toxic Ingredient

PROPOXUR, Carcinogenic; neurotoxic.
Ortho Weed-B-Gon Lawn Weed Killer (Monsanto Co.)
Labeled Toxic Ingredient
SODIUM 2,4-DICHLOROPHENOXYACETATE (2,4-D), Carcinogenic with evidence of casual relation to lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma and other cancers ; neurotoxic; reproductive toxin.
FOOD
Beef Frankfurters – (eg. Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation)

Unlabeled Toxic Ingredients
BENZENE HEXACHLORIDE, Carcinogenic.
DACTHAL, Carcinogenic (can be contaminated with dioxin); irritant; strong sensitizer.
DIELDRIN, Carcinogenic; xenoestrogen.
DDT, Carcinogenic; xenoestrogen.
HEPTACHLOR, Carcinogenic; neurotoxic; reproductive toxin; xenoestrogen.
HEXACHLOROBENZENE, Carcinogenic; neurotoxic; teratogenic.
LINDANE, Carcinogenic; neurotoxic; damage to blood forming cells.
HORMONES: Carcinogenic and feminizing.
ANTIBIOTICS: Some are carcinogenic, cause allergies and drug resistance.
Labeled Ingredient
NITRITE, Interacts with meat amines to form carcinogenic nitrosamines which are a major risk factor for childhood cancers.
Whole Milk – (eg. Borden or Lucerne)

Unlabeled Toxic Ingredients

DDT, Carcinogenic; xenoestrogen.
DIELDRIN, Carcinogenic; xenoestrogen.
HEPTACHLOR, Carcinogenic; neurotoxic; reproductive toxin; xenoestrogen.
HEXACHLOROBENZENE, Carcinogenic; neurotoxic; reproductive toxin.
ANTIBIOTICS: Some are carcinogenic, cause allergies and drug resistance.
RECOMBINANT BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE and IGF-1: Also, risk factor for breast, colon and prostate cancers.
Safer Alternative:
rBGH-free Organic skim milk
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
“What is particularly galling about the “Dirty Dozen”, emphasized Ralph Nader, “is that these toxic chemicals don’t have to be there. Yet these corporations continue to expose people to health hazards unnecessarily”.
Current product labeling provides no warning for cancer and other chronic health risks. Food is labeled for cholesterol, but not for carcinogens. Cosmetics are labeled for major ingredients, but not for those that form carcinogens or contain carcinogenic contaminants. Except for pesticides, household products contain no information on their ingredients.
Cancer rates are skyrocketing. Currently, more than one-third of all of us will develop cancer in our lifetime, and one-fourth will die from the disease. Many cancers are due to avoidable exposures to industrial carcinogens in the food we eat, and the cosmetics and household products we use.
For more information, see: Steinman, D. and Epstein, S.S.
The Safe Shopper’s Bible, Macmillan/IDG 1995, New York, NY (800-434-3422)
Epstein, S.S. The Politics of Cancer Revisited, East Ridge Press 1998, Hankins, NY (845-887-6467).
Read more on toxic products and ingredients found in home products and food.
—-
Hopefully this has gotten the message across that just because these products sit on store shelves, do not guarantee it’s safe to use. These are 12 of the thousands of products that have not been tested alone or in conjunction. We’d like to add one more to this product hall-of-shame.
Most Brand-Name Laundry Detergents

These are commonly loaded with extremely toxic chemicals. Residues of these chemicals are left on your clothes and are absorbed by your skin and evaporated into the air where they could be breathed in. Most would be surprised to find that even ‘Green’ labeled detergents contain toxic ingredients. Read: The Truth About Laundry Detergents.

Hidden Toxic Ingredients
Linear alkyl sodium sulfonates (LAS)
or ‘anionic surfactants’, carcinogenic, reproductive toxins
Petroleum Distillates, carcinogenic, cause lung damage, lung inflammation and damage to mucous membranes.
Phenols, toxic to central nervous system, heart, blood vessels, lungs and kidneys.
Sodium hypochlorite (household bleach):
When it reacts with organic materials in the environment, carcinogenic and toxic compounds are created than can cause reproductive, endocrine and immune system disorders.
If you want to be sure that your laundry is as non-toxic and as safe as possible,

If you have allergies, asthma or chemical sensitivities, we strongly urge you to consider SmartKlean. reviews & testimonials.

Very Helpful Links:
The Story of Cosmetics -a great place to start informing yourself about the truths and dangers of personal care products.
EWG’s Skin Deep – search for any personal care product you own to find its toxicity levels.
http://www.saferchemicals.org – diverse groups united by their common concern about toxic chemicals in our homes, places of work, and products we use every day.
http://healthychild.org/- protecting the most vulnerable from toxin

A Wake-Up Story is a must-see video for every parent and anyone that cares about the health and development of children. Watch it. Share it. Join the movement. www.Awakeupstory.org

^^ MUST WATCH.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 AM   #38
soul controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-04-2013, 05:12 AM   #39
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
Kind of funny in that other thread you started Noel how were ranting about how smokers were scum and deserve to die, when you probably enjoy a lot of art created by degenerate smokers. Just sayin....
lolz I'm lovin' the big reaction to my comments here. You shouldn't take them that seriously. I "hate" smokers, sure, but I'm not that fucken strict on it. I had a girl over here just a couple of weeks back for good times, and she was a heavy smoker and kept on going outside for cigarettes, and I joined her and even rolled a couple of my own from the tobacco I use for spin. How's that for hypocritical? I just really have trouble accepting it with how ridiculously expensive it is these days, and people still paying that much to ruin their health and fitness and smell horrible.

Plus I get really fucken annoyed with the woman who lives in the apartment below me sending that filthy fucking smell up to my apartment all the time. And the old guy in one of the other apartments who is a heavy smoker and must have lung cancer because every night he coughs his fucking lungs up and sounds like he's gonna die. It actually wakes me up sometimes.

The reason I just straight out reacted how I did initially in this thread is cos dude said in the title he's trying to quit, and I think people who want to quit and don't are really fucking weak.

And Sanarcho, we've been through this wishing death upon people shit before. I'm just joking, dude. It's called exaggeration for the sake of emphasis. I always say people deserve to die, and I wish they'd die, and shit like that. Don't take it so literally.

Don't take all that shit about everything giving you cancer so seriously either. Living gives you cancer. The best thing is to just not worry about it.

Oh yeah, and the quote. lolz, I don't give a shit if musicians I listen to and shit like that, smoke. I'd probably prefer they didn't, but I don't actually look up to those people or anything, so it's no big deal. I just appreciate what they do/did.

Fuck I wish I could just say all that pointless shit in a more concise manner. What a fucking waste of print.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:16 AM   #40
noel411
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
But i do wanna know why the average Hip Hop fan thinks that enjoying the outdoors and being in touch with nature is "some white people shit".
Enjoying the outdoors and being in touch with nature is not mutually exclusive to being a gangsta.

I'm living proof of that.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:32 AM   #41
soul controller
Yammich maeker

dont let me rep u

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #42
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pork is more deadly than cigarettes
Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #43
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Im actually not interested in discussing chi-town's horrible remixes that might give us cancer.
My music should probably have a surgeon's general warning on it.

I also have noodle arms and beady little eyes.

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 04-04-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #44
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

new illness produced by ya boy i dig in the crates son
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #45
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
...getting cancer because you wanna pay enormous amounts of money to ruin your health and fitness and smell disgusting.
speaking from my own personal viewpoint, this is not why i smoke.

its basically because its enjoyable to smoke. so you weigh up the health benefits of not smoking against the enjoyability of breathing poisonous smoke into your lung and think fuck it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote