news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #46
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Smokers Who Quit Before Age 40 Could Live As Long As Non-Smokers, Study Finds
Posted: 01/26/2013 10:37 am EST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2552122.html

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #47
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Smokers Who Quit Before Age 40 Could Live As Long As Non-Smokers, Study Finds
Posted: 01/26/2013 10:37 am EST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2552122.html
Or you could be like the girl I used to work with who is a heavy smoker in her mid 30's and just had her first kid shortly before finding out she has advanced lung cancer and was given 1 to 3 years to live.

I'm sure she'd tell you it's totally worth the risk.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:37 PM   #48
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
speaking from my own personal viewpoint, this is not why i smoke.

its basically because its enjoyable to smoke. so you weigh up the health benefits of not smoking against the enjoyability of breathing poisonous smoke into your lung and think fuck it.
Bwahahahaahahaha
Old 04-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #49
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
lolz I'm lovin' the big reaction to my comments here. You shouldn't take them that seriously. I "hate" smokers, sure, but I'm not that fucken strict on it. I had a girl over here just a couple of weeks back for good times, and she was a heavy smoker and kept on going outside for cigarettes, and I joined her and even rolled a couple of my own from the tobacco I use for spin. How's that for hypocritical? I just really have trouble accepting it with how ridiculously expensive it is these days, and people still paying that much to ruin their health and fitness and smell horrible.

Plus I get really fucken annoyed with the woman who lives in the apartment below me sending that filthy fucking smell up to my apartment all the time. And the old guy in one of the other apartments who is a heavy smoker and must have lung cancer because every night he coughs his fucking lungs up and sounds like he's gonna die. It actually wakes me up sometimes.

The reason I just straight out reacted how I did initially in this thread is cos dude said in the title he's trying to quit, and I think people who want to quit and don't are really fucking weak.

And Sanarcho, we've been through this wishing death upon people shit before. I'm just joking, dude. It's called exaggeration for the sake of emphasis. I always say people deserve to die, and I wish they'd die, and shit like that. Don't take it so literally.

Don't take all that shit about everything giving you cancer so seriously either. Living gives you cancer. The best thing is to just not worry about it.

Oh yeah, and the quote. lolz, I don't give a shit if musicians I listen to and shit like that, smoke. I'd probably prefer they didn't, but I don't actually look up to those people or anything, so it's no big deal. I just appreciate what they do/did.

Fuck I wish I could just say all that pointless shit in a more concise manner. What a fucking waste of print.
Yeah sure, your comments just made you seem like one of those over sensitive faggots who's always complaining about what other people do. Complaining about passive smoking is completely legitimate - i just find that cunts who whine on about smoking generally want to tell other people what to do in other areas of their lives also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:48 AM   #50
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And ripping bongs of spun weed (although essential for us antipodeans with any sense) is pretty rough on your lungs, maybe not comparable to smoking a few rettes a day, but still pretty bad for you.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #51
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
its basically because its enjoyable to smoke. so you weigh up the health benefits of not smoking against the enjoyability of breathing poisonous smoke into your lung and think fuck it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
i just find that cunts who whine on about smoking generally want to tell other people what to do in other areas of their lives also.
Truth!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #52
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post
My music should probably have a surgeon's general warning on it.

I also have noodle arms and beady little eyes.
lol are you seriously editing my posts?i didnt write that^ LOL n my eyes are pretty damn big
n smoking cigs is one of tha worst habits n if u dont smoke dont start
but me i love me some ports or parliaments fuck it gotta die someday
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #53
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post
but me i love me some ports or parliaments fuck it gotta die someday

true - so why not smoke crack ?
Old 04-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #54
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, while your at it why not shoot heroin and shove a bunch of cucumbers up ya ass?

YOLO

Pick a fight with a police officer

YOLO

Start a fire in your room

YOLO
Old 04-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #55
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
Yeah sure, your comments just made you seem like one of those over sensitive faggots who's always complaining about what other people do. Complaining about passive smoking is completely legitimate - i just find that cunts who whine on about smoking generally want to tell other people what to do in other areas of their lives also.
Nah homie I'm not that particular brand of faggot. I don't tell motherfuckers what to do. When I had that girl over that I mentioned, I didn't once admonish her for smoking or suggest she should quit or even indicate that it bothered me at all. And not just because I didn't want to ruin the vibe. It's just not how The God rolls.

If I'm talking to somebody and I start forming a sentence that begins "you should...", I'll check myself and think of another way of putting it, like "it would be good if...", because I don't believe in one person deciding what would be best for another grown person. Obviously that's not applicable in all contexts of conversation, but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #56
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't smoke them shits around me you inconsiderate bastards
Old 04-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #57
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

the cig packs should reads

Smoking Kills ....and not just the Smoker
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #58
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

So does the smog in LA & Beijing

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #59
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LA is the worst

it's like inhaling pure soot
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #60
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
Nah homie I'm not that particular brand of faggot. I don't tell motherfuckers what to do. When I had that girl over that I mentioned, I didn't once admonish her for smoking or suggest she should quit or even indicate that it bothered me at all. And not just because I didn't want to ruin the vibe. It's just not how The God rolls.

If I'm talking to somebody and I start forming a sentence that begins "you should...", I'll check myself and think of another way of putting it, like "it would be good if...", because I don't believe in one person deciding what would be best for another grown person. Obviously that's not applicable in all contexts of conversation, but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from.
Ay bruh, do you, i was just saying i'm smoking if i'm stoned and drinking etc. and don't give a fuck what some up tight fucker has to say about it. I get where you're coming from completely.