news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-21-2005, 10:13 PM   #1
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default whatīs a DISCIPLIC SUCCESSION ? (eat right 2)

http://www.asitis.com/introduction.html

read here
peace

This is not a very difficult process. However, one must learn it from an experienced person, from one who is already in the practice. The mind is always flying to this and that, but one must always practice concentrating the mind on the form of the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna or on the sound of His name. The mind is naturally restless, going hither and thither, but it can rest in the sound vibration of Krsna. One must thus meditate on paramam purusam, the Supreme Person, and thus attain Him. The ways and the means for ultimate realization, ultimate attainment, are stated in the Bhagavad-gita, and the doors of this knowledge are open for everyone. No one is barred out. All classes of men can approach the Lord by thinking of Him, for hearing and thinking of Him is possible for everyone.
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 08:43 AM   #2
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default Re: whatīs a DISCIPLIC SUCCESSION ?

"One must thus meditate on paramam purusam, the Supreme Person, and thus attain Him"
^ sounds strange but is very simple... all things one does or hears...just think of god for a second and through oneīs heart, he explains the true meaning of whatīs been heard or did...

but - oneīs ghost must be clean and for that - oneīneeds to feed his body right.. i will descripbe later (again) how to eat right.

oh yea... and maybe i burn down some bridges and manipulate elevators cause i donīt care about my own death... AND I HATE WASTIN TIME!
Old 06-22-2005, 08:58 AM   #3
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahma

but - oneīs ghost must be clean and for that - oneīneeds to feed his body right.. i will descripbe later (again) how to eat right.
yo

break it down

i want hear your input on this

PEACE
Old 06-22-2005, 11:36 AM   #4
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

first of all... eating anything is sin, cause everything belongs to god and takin something without permission is sin and re-acts on the body and ghost in form of negative energy.
so... itīs most important that one "asks" god before taking something. better than "asking" or "thanking" god for the food, is to let him eat first, cause He is the true owner of it all and therefor,
itīs only natural that he, as the owner, eats/ drinks first! so.. all food is unclean, cause itīs material energy and material energy is unclean. spiritual energy is clean and like the souls and god, thatīs all spiritual thangs.
so..putting unclean stuff into your body brings sickness, even if you donīt know it, cause thatīs part of the illusion. one needs to be intelligent enough to understand what iīm talking about and must have the will to live so and thatīs the point where 98 percent fall apart.
most people arenīt so far in their spiritual evolution and need to learn on and on what it means to get sick, until they ask for another way there might be. same shit with animals or vegetables... itīs also sinm to eat vegetables, as long god donīt eat first and take the material "heat", the dirtness out of the food.
when you offer god something to eat, he is happy for that you think of him and he will take your servings with pleasure. in an exchange, he wipes the bad energy out of the food, while he eats it. he takes the sin on himself when he does that! just because you spend time thinking on him, cooking for him, buying food for him...
one must cook for god, not for the family or friends. thatīs how itīs supposed to be. there must be a daily exchange between you and god for that your life, ghost, enviroment, everything turns out to be allright.
so... he also got some rules on what he wants to get offered and what not. he donīt want any animal flesh for offering! simply because the animals are on a higher spriritual level than vegetables. all animals and even flowers, trees, plants ... they all got a soul inside and get reborn over and over again. sometimes in a animal body, sometimes in a human body, sometimes as vegetables!
so... the soul is on a journey back home to god and the human life form is the most high form, the soul can reach. only in the human body, one can truly gain knowledge about god and buld up on this wisdom, for that one can lift his/her soul back up to the spiritual heavens.
for example ..cows are very high too.. they deliver milk and god likes them very much. itīs the biggest sin to eat the cows! you take a bite of the postman when he delivers mail to you dog? no! you happy or not for that he does whatīs his job and you donīt wanna eat him. same thing with cows.. they deliver milk and you eat the cows gift.. in form of butter, jogurt, cheese aso
so.. first off... stop to eat animals flesh! if you canīt stop with all at once..start slowly and do it step by step... stop eating cow beef first... if you do this.. thatīs a sort of sacrifice and god see that and comes along your way nearer and nearer the more you do such sacrifices!
he knows how you feel and what your tongue likes to taste and basicially he brought you there where you are currently, so heis willing to forgive you all your sins, if you just re-turn to him, by giving up your dirty lifestyle.
i for self stopped eating cow beef first then two months later, i stopped eating pigs too. i concentrated on chicken and fish for few months and stopped the chicken first then the fish, then the eggs... but there are some more things which are no good for spiritual advancment. onions, garlic, vinegar and mushrooms!
these are absorbed energies of the lord. get it right. itīs not the same sin like eating animals, no way--- itīs really not that bad..but itīs just no good for real spiritual advantage. better said.. god donīt want these kind of things gettin offered. okay.. if thereīs a lil bit garlic in your tomato sauce, just give it some more cream and itīs okay with god... but better not. there are spices available which taste like garlic and thereīs so much
other food available which taste even like flesh- for example soja /tofu. we got companies over here which make sausages and steaks out of soja which taste even better than real meat- and for real.. meat donīt really taste good. thatīs only cause your tongue was raised wrong for many many years.
coming back to the offering... you gotta holla at god for he can holla back to you. simple share procedure. everytime you think of god in your inner self, you on a spirtual level. chanting his origin name has the most effect - Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare - Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare is the supreme mantra and god gave us this mantra for that we can be in direct contact with him, everywhere at every time.
you can think this mantra in your mind but better is when you say it loud for that your ears can hear it. the mantra translation is : i worship the energies of the lord Krishna and his brother rama !
Krishna means = allmagnetic and is just another form of the word christus - kristos (which comes from greece) ... and even allah is another word for one and the same god. but Krishna is the orgin name and thatīs what he for self states in the oldest holy scripts ever found on planet earth. the vedic sankrit verses.
well.. callin god by his orgin name is the most effective way to understand. saying allah or christus isnīt the same.. itīs good, no doubt, cause one think about god and all that while sayin these names, but itīs just not the same.
okay... u wanna offer god something to eat? well.. there are also a few rules to be mentioned... when you eat food other people produced (for example- what you buy in supermarkets or in a restaurant) be sure that thereīs no bad stuff in it. no flesh and all the things i said before ^. then you shall chant the mantra for three times and so, you offering god the food/drink. while you chant you can think like this "dear god. you are the true owner of this (what you hold in your hands)
and therefor you shall taste it first. i would be very pleased if you take this from me, even when itīs not mine." god will take it and eat! but you have to wait a few minutes-- depends on how big the meal is- offering him a 0,5l bottle of limonade probably takes him around six or eight minutes to drink it. a portion frensh fries.. probably 8 or ten minutes.. a snickers or twix probably 5 minutes... and a whole cooked meal, maybe 10-15 minutes... it also depends on how long you need to eat that.
cause god is also the fire in your stomache and when you be true to yourself...you also need a few minutes to eat something or drink something. give god the same time to do so.. abjuration its what this is called. wait until your true father has finsihed. then, you can take the rest of the meal and maybe share it with your family and friends. now the food is cleaned- spiritualised!
oh yeah.. you have to chant the mantra for one more time when you take the servings back. while that chanting you can think to yourself "thanks god for giving me this meal/drink!" thatīs almostz all one needs to know to eat right---
oh yeah.. one more thang... while you cook something, donīt taste it. spice it up only by listening to yoru inner voice... in the beginning you might not spice it well, but after a while practicing, this works out-- always think - god needs to eat first.. also . best you take fresh stuff, open up new packages and donīt eat first.
for example.. when you open a bottle of water and offer him the first glass... after you take it back after ten minutes..the rest of the bottle is also spiritualised and must not beeing offered to god again.
same with food... place him a protion of spaghetti and after he ate, the whole pot with all the rest of the spaghettis and sauce is spritualised too... you can heat it up in the microwave a lil bit if you wanna eat it later... but not too much.. all the heat isnīt really necesarry and everything you put into your body will get heatend up from alone .to 37 degrees or something... no need to eat hot.
questions?
Old 06-22-2005, 02:29 PM   #5
LHX
healthy merking

BRO

i dont know man

i dont think G-O-D is a big fan of microwaving shit

you should stick to studying man

pick up some i ching books

read the hagakure

PEACE

oh yeah and also - garlic IS GODS food man - that shit drives all the wickedness out of you

why do you think legends talk about garlic getting rid of vampires and shit

garlic is THE natural antibiotic

a diet high in raw garlic could almost single handedly reduce many diseases plaguing developed countries today
such as asthma, diebetes, allergies, and almost all auto-immune disorders

do more studying before you start spreading too much trick knowledge

PEACE
Old 06-22-2005, 02:31 PM   #6
LHX
healthy merking

oh yeah

and soy isnt that great for you neither

too much energy required to digest - plus it fucks with your body's ability to absorb zinc

zinc is a key element if you want to stay fertile

PEACE
Old 06-22-2005, 03:37 PM   #7
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

"i dont know man i dont think G-O-D is a big fan of microwaving shit
pick up some i ching books"

lol i just said itīs no problem to warm up already spiritualised food for thereīs no need to eat it all cold. lol

wth ! i can only say what i red in the oldest holy writings and what i expierenced out myself. i studied the vedas very well... i know that people and even medical people think so about garlic, but thatīs straight wrong and if you would try the rest of what i just explained for a few weeks only and then eat a portion of garlic, you would feel why itīs the truth, garlic is no good for spiritual advancment. i didnīt said itīs bad for the body. maybe itīs good in some ways, but for real,,, when god cares about oneīs body.. one donīt need to worry about anything.. i wasnīt sick for the last four years ..since i practice this god conciousness.
Old 06-22-2005, 05:16 PM   #8
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahma
"i dont know man i dont think G-O-D is a big fan of microwaving shit
pick up some i ching books"

lol i just said itīs no problem to warm up already spiritualised food for thereīs no need to eat it all cold. lol

wth ! i can only say what i red in the oldest holy writings and what i expierenced out myself. i studied the vedas very well... i know that people and even medical people think so about garlic, but thatīs straight wrong and if you would try the rest of what i just explained for a few weeks only and then eat a portion of garlic, you would feel why itīs the truth, garlic is no good for spiritual advancment. i didnīt said itīs bad for the body. maybe itīs good in some ways, but for real,,, when god cares about oneīs body.. one donīt need to worry about anything.. i wasnīt sick for the last four years ..since i practice this god conciousness.
alright alright

i see where you're coming from

garlic may not be good for spiritual ADVANCEMENT

i haven't been sick for about four years as well

i agree that it has something to do with god consciousness

these days i eat fruit until it feels like i am going to throw up and lots of vegetables

get protein from
corn
beans
wheat
walnuts
almonds
sometimes fish

what you put into the machine is important if you expect to get anything good out of it

PEACE
Old 06-22-2005, 05:16 PM   #9
LHX
healthy merking

green vegetables is important

especially for white people

PEACE
Old 06-23-2005, 01:32 AM   #10
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Brahma's threads are made of garlic, Cya in hell jesus